Chapter 35: Be mine

"Where did he touched you?" He suddenly asks you as he lightly pecks the side of you temple as you two lay down om the bed close to each other causing you to smile softly. "Why?" You pipped softly.

"Just tell me" He says before Leaning in to peck your cheeks causing your smile to widen as you like the sensation when he does that, his soft plump lips pressing against your cheeks for a few second before he pulla away, you pressed your lips in a thin line before replying him with a smile.

"My waist" You said and soon you felt his arm which was around your Shoulder, now snake around your waist, pulling you close to him so that both of your chests to pressed against each other. "And?" He asks for more. You smile softly.

"My Cheeks" And soon his hands cupped your Cheeks, his beautiful brown eyes looking ever so softly at you causing your heart to melt. "And?" "My lips" you say and he crashed his lips against yours as both of your lips moving sync.

He sighs against your lips before kissing your deeply. Only lips this time, no movement of tongues involved. His warm lips engulfing yours, He lightly bit your lip before grazing his tounge on that spot causing you to Melt at the sensation as you hug his shoulders tightly.

He pulled you more closer and make you sit onto his stomach, you placed your hands beside his head to maintain your balance and fully lay your weight onto him as you bit his upper lip, grazing your tounge and sucking that spot lightly when you felt Jimin's arms tightens around you more, and your not complaining about it when you felt him pulling you more closer to himself.

You two slowly broke the kiss, breathing heavily, both of your breath mixed together, he placed his hand on the back of your head, Making you rest your forehead against his, his eyes flutter closed as his breathing gets normal making you smile and peck his cheeks making his eyes open.

His other hand cupped your cheek he looks at you so much affection, love, admiration, the next words he said making his heart pounding in chest and a tingly feeling at the pit of his stomach. "Be my Girlfriend" These words came out of his mouth very smoothly but only he knows how nervous he is.

His lips met your jawline Making you Melt under his touch and growing familiar sensation. "Be mine. I can't live without you. I couldn't my life without you, be mine, officially, be my girlfriend" He sighs against your skin before moving down to your neck, leaving soft Butterfly kisses behind, leaving you breathless.

"I can't live without you too. You have a part of my life that I never want to loose or grow apart because I couldn't just think my life without you anymore" You say as you lightly tilted your head, giving him more access as you tangle your fingers with his hair.

"But" You said as you Smiled softly, he Waited for you to continue patiently. "I thought I was your girlfriend already?" You teased him. He smiled mischievously. Snuggling his nose in your neck. "Oh yes, for me, you're already my girlfriend, maybe even more than just a girlfriend but I want to be your boyfriend too" He pecks your cheeks lovingly causing you to melt into his soft touch and kisses.

You Smiled couldn't get wider as you felt so Happy, heart beating into your chest. "Oh chim I thought you already noticed?" You shook your head lightly, smiling playfully. "Noticed what?" He questioned. "Hmm like may be when I was showing interest in your likings, disliking, even getting dressed up for you" You kissed his cheeks to, fingers tracing his soft yet chubby cheeks.

"I did notice that and wait- you're accepting you dressed up for me?!" He shows his excitement, hugging you tightly once again, you laughed at his reaction when he snuggle into your neck, giggling himself. "Yes I did! I thought maybe you will get an idea, that if a girl does these type of things it means she has a interest in that guy" You laughed as he pouts.