Chapter 7: I'm yours

2 days later...

I was standing in front of my apartment building, all ready for college but today I wasn't in the mood to walk so I decided it's better if I take a cab, so I booked one for myself and waiting for it to come which should be already be here by now.

looking up from my phone and stuffed it in the front pocket of my jeans and soon I saw a white car coming and I noticed the label on the car's bownet, that's the company's label from where I have booked the cab. It stops a few feet away from me so I walk towards it and get in the cab, getting comfortable on the back seat, relaxing a bit before taking out my phone from my pocket.

I was checking my phone but all of my movements became still because I heard his familiar voice. "Hey Sweetheart" I look at the driver dressed in casual clothes, but I can't see his face as he was looking straight towards the way, only a little of his side profile was visible. "Yo! Bro what did you just said?" I asked him dead serious.

"Sweetheart why do have to kill the moment by calling me 'bro'?" Damn I know this voice. I grabbed his shoulders and jerking him so I can see his face, he also turn around showing me his smug smile and wink towards my direction before looking back towards the way. My eyes widened with my jaw grazing the ground.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in complete astonishment. "I just called for a cab and where did you came from?" He just smiles while driving.

"Did you just stole this car? But how did you know that I booked for a cab?"

"Sweetheart I told you nothing is a big deal for me?" He shruggs.

"But how did you came here? Did you stole this car?" I asked him as I grab my things before coming in passenger seat, I Huffed as I finally made and blow my hair away from my face before turning towards him, facing him.

"Maybe? Or maybe I just bought it or just rented it for sometime" he again shruggs. My eyes widened and my jaw drop to the ground, eyebrows raised till the lining of my hair, bye bye eyebrows "Why?" was only thing I can let out. He smiles and said "just to spend some time with you"

"Stop the car" I told him but ignored me. "I said stop the car" I say, deadly serious but again he ignored me as he continue to drive making me huff in frustration "Ok then I'll jump out of the car" I tried to open door but suddenly he stops the car, the car came to halt with a screeching sound.

"Damn you almost gave me a heart attack" I said as I placed my hand on my chest to calm my thumping heart as my lips parted unconsciously, sending daggers towards his direction with my eyes.

"Really? Well you can hear mine by resting your head on my chest" He gives me a smug grin but I look away from him, I'd be lying if that didn't make me flustered.

"Shut up" I snapped.

God! Why do he have to be like this?!

I need to get out of here as the car was also not moving. I furrowed when I tried to open the passenger seat's Door but it isn't opening. I hear him chuckle. "What's all of this?" I snapped at him. "Its called lock. Just to take care that some child didn't do anything" He again started the car as the signal turns green.

"You're such a jerk"

"However I am, I'm yours, Sweetheart" He said. "Ohh really and what do you expect me to say that I'm yours too? No I'm not!" I said before crossing my arms against my chest and biting my lips.

"Sweetheart, you're mine. Just mine" He says with a smile but there was possessiveness in his voice. He tried to fix the review mirror making it in my direction. He was glancing between the road and then my reflection.