Chapter 18: The surprising Kiss

After watching the beautiful sunset, well only you watched the sunset as jimin was busy watching You. You both ended up walking back to the tent, laying down inside the tent while both of your heads pocking out from the tent just next to each other staring at the beautiful sky now full of stars and the beautiful full moon in s comfortable silence.

While watching the shimmering stars twinkling in the sky, You suddenly smile to yourself as you remember the cute nickname. "So chim chim huh?" You say playfully teasing him, letting out a soft laugh. He giggles, his turning into creasants, his shoulder slightly wiggling as he giggles. "Yeah that's what's my mother called me when I was a kid" He say, glancing towards you.

"That's a very cute name for a bad boy" You say giggling as you elbowed his side making him laugh. "C'mon I'm a good boy" He giggle cutely, lips pouting before he giggles again, his soft giggles felt like a music to your ears. "Yeah. Good boy. I never knew that 'good boys' bosses around the whole college and be this sexy" You say without thinking and instantly regretted after saying it, eyes widening in shock before you could make up an excuse.

He plopped himself on his elbows before leaning his face closer to your face, his torso pressed against the side of your body, causing your breath to get hitched "What are you doing?" Your eyes wondering on his soft features, questioning him lowly as your voice caught in your throat. "So, you think I'm sexy huh?" He smiles as places his one hand beside you head so he Don't crushed you under his weight while the other hand caresses you side, his other hand rests at your waist.

When you didn't said anything and only stare at him, his smile widens, he gently move his hand towards your hips, holding you as gently as possible causing you heart to flutter.
He looks more beautiful in the light of moon as his is glistening and eyes shining with his sexy personality, his skin is flawless and you notice his mole on his forehead, cute, does he looks bad at any angle or anytime?? Coz I want to know this secret too.

"I guess you already know that. Everyone in the college says that"

You spoke, bitting you lips lightly as you slowly places your hand on his chest to maintain the distance, trying to ease your heavy breathings and calm heart that was beating like in a crazy pace maybe he also can hear it or maybe he Knows that he has an effect on you. Your eyes soft when his hand move away from your hips to your arms, caressing your bare arm gently, his hands feels warm and soft against your skin.

"I don't care about what others think of me, I care about what you think of me" He spoke while smiling as he leans closer, you panicked a little but you heart skipped a beat when brushes his nose on yours cutely, giggling himself, making you also smile a little. Sometimes his duality really surprises you, that time he was flirty then cocky and now cute.

"Really?" You asked softly.

"Really" He whispers.

"C'mon now I think we should go, it's getting cold and I don't want you to get sick" He Smiled once again, pulling away from you, getting out from the small tent, standing up, with a little sigh ruffling his hair before gestures you to up. You blushed a little as you stare at his hand which Waited for you to give your hand in his. You held his hand and he pulled you upwards, cheekily grinning.

Damn why he has to be like this?

His flirty self always makes you flustered, all blushing which isn't your thing before you met him but now? It all went out of the window, he does really have an effect on you. Walking back to his car, his hands rest against the back of your small waist, walking with him closely so you won't get lost and finally heading out of that place. It was something really special, all of that and you don't think you will ever forger about it.