Chapter 42: I'm fine

Yoongi frowns into his sleep when he lightly squirm on the soft cushioned surface under his body as his head was pounding when he tried to move. Cursing under his breath yoongi tried to open his eyes and when he did the brightness made his eyes squirm as he tried to get used to the brightness.

A sigh left his lips as lift his body up from the bed, ruffling his hair as he yawned before he finally reliased that he's not at his home when he catched the unfamiliar yet familiar decor of the room in which he was sleeping peacefully.  Scrunching his nose as head was ringing as lightly massaged his temples as he tried to remember what happened yesterday?

And when he started to get concious of his acts, he remembered driving to that bar where drank so much that after that his memories were blurry. He remembered that left his car there only as the bartender who's working there which Yoongi have met a few time when he go there, decided to drop him whenever he wanted but after he didn't remember, everything is blurry.

"You woke up?" A soft voice catched his attention while he clutching his hair, trying to remember something if any Happened, which indeed Happened but he can't remember it. He shoots his head towards the source of voice only meet Lia standing by door as she smiles. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks with morning horse voice before clearing his throat. Lia giggles.

"Yoongs, you're at my place" Lia spoke as she smiles, causing Yoongi's eyes to widen and lips parted. "What? I came here?" He asks for a confirmation even though he know then answer. She nodded. "What did I do?" He asks with a gulp as horrid Expression on his face. "Nothing. You just came, talking in gibberish and slurring some words which I may or may not understand. You know you alien talk when you're drunk?" Lia tried to joke as she saw his expression.

Yoongi smile lightly, telling her to continue. "And then you passed out so I just let you sleep here and I slept on the couch" Lia did continue. "I'm sorry" Guiltiness laced through his voice making her eyes soften before she again smile and shook her head. "Ahh it's okay, things happened. But are you okay?" Lia asks with a little nervousness as she lifts her body from the wall, where she was leaning and walks closer towards the bed.

Yoongi sense her nervousness around him. "I'm fine" He nods before smiling to assure her that he's okay, but is he really fine? Nodding her head as she returns the expression. "C'mon go freshen up then come to eat something" She spoke before leaving the room. Lifting his body up from the bed, walking towards the washroom in her room.

Entering inside the washroom, his gaze fall in his reflection in the mirror, his eyes were lightly puffy, cheeks swollen, lips pale, hair messy as he felt his skin was looking more paler then he already is, of coure he ate nothing from yesterday and then drinking so much till late night didn't help either. He looks pathetic in his own prospective. Sighing he before he splashed water on his face.

~

"Jimin" You whisper lightly into his ear as sleeps soundly beside you with lips parted as his and cheeks lightly pushed out Making him look so cute into your eyes, giggling lighty to Yourself as saw him squirming in his sleep before snuggling more closer to you as snacked his above your stomach as you plopped yourself up supporting by your elbows.

Yesterday in the evening Jimin dropped you to the cafe before he left for his own place to get fresh clothes in his bag as both of you decided that as today is Saturday so he can stay with you, and when it's time he came to pick you up before coming back to your apartment. The night went well with you two cooking dinner together, laughing, teasing and then finally call it a day before you two slept, cuddling with each other.

"Jimin" You again whisper close to his ear before pecking his cheeks. "Five more minutes" he says in his morning horse voice which you like a lot. You smile as you rake your fingers through his soft, messy locks, pushing his hair back when he peaked an eye open. "Good morning" You giggle. "Good morning Sweetheart" He says as snuggle close to your chest now, hiding his face in your chest, as his nostrils fills with intoxicating scent which he crave and love it a lot.