Chapter 31: You're just Obsessed!

"Jimin!" You let out a scream quickly your hands covering your mouth when you saw how jimin was continously throwing punches after punches and Kai did nothing to protect himself, he just laid there, he face turns to the right by the impact of the punch, groaning in pain, soon blood drawing out from his busted lips, his cheeks swollen from the punches.

"How dare you touch her!" Jimin roared as he grabs Kai by his collar, shaking him a little in the process. "Stay away from her! Or I'll don't think twice before killing you with my bare hands!" Jimin yells with his greeted teeth, he aggressively pulled Kai by his collar, making him stood up, he seems to have a little problem in standing properly after the quick attack.

Jimin's fist were still clenching the collar of his shirt making his veins popping out from his neck and arms, his turning red with the anger. You were so scared after you saw Jimin's this side and remind yourself to never be in his bad side, your hands shaking badly because of the sudden situation.

You don't Know what to do.

You don't know how to stop it.

You curse under your breath at your own thoughts before quickly rushed towards them, you grab Jimin by his biceps trying to pull him away from there but Jimin didn't bulge, trying your best to not hurt your own self by any of punches as you tried to pull him away from there.

"Jimin please let's go from here, please" His body relaxes a bit when he hears your pleading voice, his eyes soften when he noticed how you were clutching his shirt in your tiny fists while a scared look plastered on your face.

You weren't scared of him but you were scared for him because you didn't want him to do something in anger which he might regret it later which he will, that's for sure. He stopped, his form relaxing a bit from his tense posture. Kai who was still on the floor blood oozing from certain areas of his face.

Breathing heavily as Jimin continued to look at your form before he lightly nodded with soft expression on his face but that soon changed into a hard one when turn his head towards Kai whose the corner of his lips were bleeding and a few scratches and a little bit swollen cheeks.

Jimin shove kai away by pushing him a little, causing him to hit his head a little against the floor's hard marble. He was about to wrap his arms around your small form and took you away from there and hug your form the whole night but froze when he heard what Kai said. "She's not yours. You're just Obsessed with her which will get over soon. Your obsession for her will get over soon" Kai spat harshly as wipe his bleeding lips by sleeves.

Jimin's body tenses instantly, his expressions hardened and his eyes darkens more then ever. A flash of memory flashed in his mind after he heard Kai's statement, his statement which implies what he feels for you.

~

Flashback...

The night of perfect engagement of Emma and Liam which was now perfect ruined...

Jimin kept smiling to himself as he continously was thinking about you. His heart was beating so fast when he saw a little smile plastered on your beautiful lips when he noticed that you Smiled a little after he got the first punch, probably happy that he was getting beaten for ruining her friend's engagement. Jimin knew his measures were extreme but now it's already done.

He thought if that brings a smile on your beautiful face and makes you happy so why not? This was the first he did something like this crazy for someone else. "I don't understand why didn't do anything!" Jin kept nagging about Jimin not doing anything except just smiling like crazy as he cleans Jimin's bruises so that it won't get infected. He's always like the mom of the group.