Chapter 4: Harry's P.O.V

Wow, Liam has a keeper. I mean she seems nice. I'm glad i told him about that party,

**Falshback**

"Hey Liam come here look at this!" I yelled threw the house, but not loud enough to wake up the other lads.

"What harry we have rehearsals tomorrow, and you need your sleep." Liam said with a Stern voice.

"look at this girl! shes hot! AND GUESS WHAT!?!" I said kind of loudly.

"Calm down, breath, in and out, in and out." Liam said trying to calm me down.

" okay okay but shes having a party tonight and you are going. You need to get your mind off that cheater Danielle." i said sternly.

"Harry no." Liam said

"Your going and that's final now go get dressed" I said pushing him to his room.

"Harry n-" liam says before i can cut him off.

"Yes you are now get dressed and i will bring you there." I said and walked into my room where louis was sleeping

"Okay I'm ready harry lets go." Liam said

I walked out my bedroom door to see Liam with a smile on his face. Then we got into the car and i drove Liam to this girl Cassie's house and said goodbye as he got out of the car and started walking to the front door.

** End of flashback**

Then Louis snapped his fingers in my face and was screaming at me to snap out of it.

"Yeah Louis?" I asked

"What were you doing it looked like you were dreaming about a pret-. No harry no no no Cassie is Liam's girl. Niall already hurt him once don't do it again, i think Liam really likes her." Louis said grabbing my sholder.

"Your crazy i would never do that to Liam, I snuck in and put on my pants and shoes.

"Louis I mean really you would think i would do suck thing?" I said standing up.

"Well harry you are a flirt.." Louis said trailing off.

"Wow Louis really why would you say that, Liam is like a brother to me i mean i dont know what was going threw nialls head when he did that but i know i would never do suck a thing." I said walking away to the stage to rehurse like we were suposed to do in the first place.

What was louis thinking when he said that to me? Why would he say that, because i said she was pretty? Wait ididnt even say that he just thought i was. Wow the least Louis could have done was not jump to conlusions. Like what if i was dreaming of a past girlfriend or maybe a fan that i saw on twitter and i thought she was cute. Shame louis shame. If louis had to worry about anybody it was once again niall, Like the look on his face was like he wanted to just rip her's and his cloths off and just get down on eachother. Im glad i told liam about the party and not niall. Niall would of got her pregnent or something. We never know what niall is going to do when he is drunk. One time he kissed Liam *with tounge* and thats how the whole "niam" thing started. Then my phone vibrates.

~Hey hazza I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry xx~ Louis

I dont know if i want to text him back but i do.

~I guess its okay boo bear its just really wrong that you said that you know i would never do that to liam. Next time dont jump to conclusions x~ Harry

~I know harry, i dont knowwhat i was thinking~ Louis

~Now come here and give me a hug and then lets rehurse xx~ Harry

~Okay hazza xx~ Louis

Then i hear someone come up behind me and i was thinking it was niall but it wasnt. It was niall crying.