Chapter 8: Louis's P.O.V

Yeah sure, I can say that she was pretty, but not my type. Harry's friend Eleanor, she's my type. She's beautiful funny and practically the girl version of, well, me.

~Flashback~

It was the party held every year, by Harry, at the end of the summer. A swimming party.....

I stood in Harry's kitchen, sipping a beer, looking out at the pool through the glass doors. It was when she stood in front of the pool. Eleanor, Harry's friend from school. She had moved to Cheshire months before Harry went to X-Factor, or so I was told.

I walked to the doors, forgetting that they were shut, and ran right into them knocking down my beer. I must've hit my head because it felt like it was about 30 minutes later that I woke up to a beautiful face in front of mine.

"Louis? Are you okay?" Eleanor asked. My vision was fuzzy but I could see that beautiful smile as it became clearer.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine." I said, rubbing my head and sitting up. I looked at my surroundings, we were in Harry's room, I laid on his bed, surrounded by pillows. I chuckled, "Tried to much? I assume." I joked and threw one of the pillows at her.

She gasped playfully. "Well, it's nice to see you're okay." she joked and threw the pillow back at me.

"Oww." I joked, rubbing my arm even though it hit me in the torso.

"You're a clown." she laughed, holding out a hand to help me up.

"No, I'm FabuLOUIS, I 'll be famous one day, you just see."  I said, flipping my hair like a pageant girl.

She giggled and took my hand gently. I blushed a little bit and embraced that she took my hand by intertwining our fingers.

"Come on." she said dragging me forward. "Let's go tell Harry you're okay."

I smiled and let her drag me along.

~End of Flash Back~

So after all that I asked her out and she said yes. So after I heard that Cassie's pregnant the only thing I could do was tell Eleanor. So I called her.

*phone rings*

"I was about to call you!" I said.

"Louis I have to tell you something!" she said with excitement in her voice.

"What?" I asked.

"Im coming to live with you guys for a while!" she said.

"Good I missed you.." I said.

"I missed you to lou-bear" she said.

"okay so see you when you get here, love you" I said.

"love you to lou, bye" she said making a kissy noise.

*hangs up*

"HARRY GUESS WHAT!" I said jumping onto his back.

"AHH what?!" he said.

"SHE GETS TO LIVE WITH ME FOR A WHILE!!" I screamed not even noticing it was in his ear.

"GOD LOUIS! that was my ear, and cool have fun! Oh! and stay safe" harry said with a wink.

"Oh harry you know me! Just pull out before it COMES out." I said smiling.

"eww..." zayn said from across the room texting someone. He's probably texting a girl.

"oh shut it mate" I said.

l can't wait for her to be here. To hold her. To kiss her. To bring her on dates. l hope she likes it here. As I walked back into the living room I saw that Liam was crying. l wonder why?

"Whats wrong mate" I said rubbing my thumb in little circles on his back.

"l told her to keep the baby, she didn't want it, and I told her to keep it. I feel terrible lou just terrible!" Liam said crying even more.

"Lad its okay" I said trying to comfort him.

"How Louis how?!" Liam yelled.

" hold on.." I said getting up and getting cassie and telling her what he said so she can go help him and make him feel better. Then I see niall..

"Ni what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Liam's mad at me!" Niall said.

"no no no no he just feels bad because he made cassie keep the baby." I explained to Niall.

"O-oh..o-okay" niall said choking on his tears.

"Stop crying! Your gonna make me cry!" I said with a frown.

"Okay lou." niall said with a smile.

Well now everyone in the house is happy. l hope it stay's that way.