chapter 12: She is irresistible

*Liam's P.O.V*

As cassie lays there in the hospital bed I cant believe how beautiful to me. Or in other words Irresistible. She may not know it but I love her and I always love her, and I hope she will love me forever to. So while she was pregnant I wrote a song and had the lads help me out with it so I'm going to sing it to her maybe today. I don't know.

 "okay im back here's the birth certificate. First what are you going to name him?" The nurse asks.

"Clayton William Payne" me and cassie tell the nurse holding hands.

"How cute" The nurse says righting down the name. "and now all we need it the dad and mom to sign it and a little footprint and we are don't here".

Perfect right when the nurse brings Clayton in and we all are in the room we can sing it to her.

"Okay I will be right back and then I will have baby clayton." the nurse said leaving the room.

"Hey cass when she gets back with the baby and she leaves again I have something for you" I tell cassie looking in her eyes with love.

"okay LiLi and promise me something?" cassie asked.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Promise to stay with me forever and always" cassie said with a single tear going down her face.

"I promise forever and always" I said wiping the tear off her cheek right when the nurse came back in with clayton.

He is perfect. Brown hair and a nose just like me . Chubby cheeks. He is also so small even though they said he was the biggest baby born that day.

"Okay just support his neck and he will be fine, also you guys can leave after his first feeding with mummy" the nurse said leaving again. Okay this is my time, now or never.

"Okay are you ready for it cass?" I asked.

"Of course I am" she says looking down at clayton and shaking her head.

"Well its a song I wrote for you called irresistible" I say stepping back to be in a line that goes me, harry, niall, Louis, then zayn. 

Then we start singing.

Harry:

 Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer.

Liam:

 Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight ain't no time for laughing

When you say goodbye.

all of us together:

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible.

Niall:

 I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer.

Harry:

 But I know, if I go now, if I leave

Then I'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer.

Liam

Midnight doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache flips my world around

I'm falling down, down, down,

That's why.

All of us together:

I find your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible

 It's in your lips and in your kiss

It's in your touch and your fingertips

And it's in all the things and other things

That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

And I finish it off:

 It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,

Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

Irresistible.

"L-Liam" Cassie says tears going down her face.

"Cassie I love you and I always will" I say leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips connect and I never want to leave till I hear a cough.

"Well lad we are gonna go see you later" Louis says patting my back.

"Thanks guys for everything today" I say giving each one of them a hug.

Last there was niall, he had tears going down his cheeks.

"Whats wrong nialler?" I ask

"Im happy for you now you have a real baby to be a daddy to. He should be proud to have a dad like you Liam. Good luck. And don't worry about me I will be fine remember I have anna-liisa coming in a day so I wont be lonely if you were wondering" niall says embracing me in a hug.

"Niall thanks. And Won't worry now " I say laughing.

"Bye Leeyum!" niall says giving m one last hug a and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Special Snowflake!" I say right back at him making everyone in the room laugh. Then they all leave and the door closes.

"Now its just me you and clayton" I say laying next to cassie.

"Yah my parents are coming tomorrow to see him if that's okay?" cassie asks.

"Oh no I have never met them and the time I do its to see the baby I created with you" I say making cassie laugh.

"don't worry LiLi" she says kissing my cheek.

"I will try now to" I say making her laugh again.

As we lay there I cant think of anyway to top this.

~Authors note if you want a one shot with one of the boys comment which boy and what you want to happen! thanks again for reading! <3   ~Mrs_TabiPayne