chapter 1: Something you would never expect..

Cassie wakes up to the sound of snoring. She doesn't think anyone spent the night after the party last night, She looked over to see a brown fuzzy haired man with no shirt on. She doesn't think twice about it and got up out of bed. She notices it really hurts to walk. Then it hits her. She lost her virginity last night and she doesn't know who this guys is. Then she hears him move in bed she hurried up and put her pink and black bra but she couldn't find her panties. Cassie finds them on the floor next to him. Then she got a good look at his face.... It was Liam Payne. Liam fucking Payne. She couldn't believe it, then he wakes up and sees Cassie.

"Your leaving already babe?" Liam says

Her heart melts at the fact he called you babe.

"No just getting my bra and panties on that's all." Cassie says still not believing the fact that she slept with Liam Payne.

She back into bed and he scoots his way over to her and tucks his arm under her and his other arm goes on your waist. He tucked his head in cassie's neck and started to kiss her. How does he already know her sweet spot, the spot that just makes cassie want to jump on him and start fucking him. But resist the urge and she lays there moaning. She turned around and look deep into his beautiful brown eyes. He leans in and presses his lips ever so gently on her lips and starts sucking on her lips teasing her. Then he trys to slip his tongue in her mouth but she keeps her lips closed teasing him back. He laughs and takes his hand and tickles her. She screams to stop and he hurrys up and slips his tongue in her mouth. She doesn't stop him she loves it.

Then he stops, she doesn't know why. She asks whats wrong. He gets up.

"well I'm hungry and i want some food" a giant cheeky smile on his face.

" can you make so some pancakes and eggs?" she asks making her cutest puppy face.

"of course i can babe" he leans in and kisses cassie on the cheek.

"Hey cassie can I ask you something?" Liam asks sitting back on the bed and grabbing cassie's hand.

"Shoot" Cassie said

"W-will you be my girlfriend" Liam was sure about this he knew it from the first time at the party that he loved her, Liam is the kind of person that believes in 'love at first sight'. So when he saw her he fell, and he fell hard for her.

"L- Liam of course" Cassie said putting her hands on his cheek and crashing her lips on his.

" when I get back we will finish what we stated" another cheeky smile on his face as he winks.

She still cant believe that she did the dirty with Liam Payne, but she wonders why he was at her party. Who even brought him there or even how he knew she were gonna have a party. So after thinking that Cassie gets up out of bed and puts a tank top on and some pajama shorts and she makes her way out of the bedroom and down the hallway. As she was walking down the stairs she froze. She heard Liam on the pone.

**Liam on the phone with niall**

~liams P.O.V~

"yes i will be at rehearses and i wont be late nialler, and yes she is fine aha i heard her say that it hurt to walk" I say.

"man Liam you do know what your doing, is she hot?" Niall says i can hear the smile in his voice.

"yes i know I'm doing something right when it hurts to walk lad and shes not hot shes beautiful i cant even believe shes still with me oh and guess what Niall" I say smiling trying not to get pancake batter all over the kitchen counter.

"what lad" says niall questioning what I am about to say.

"I asked her i-" I say but then Niall cuts me off.

"YOU ASKED HER TO MARRY YOU?! Liam your only 19 years old why would you do that!" Niall screams into the phone.

"no no no no Niall calm down i didn't ask her to be my wife well not yet" i said jokingly.

"don't do it Liam" Niall said sounding strict.

"no i asked her to be my girlfriend Niall and she said yes" i said with a smile and i guess he could tell i was smiling.

"well I'm glad leeyum *emphases in lee* well i got to go now love you leeyum" Niall says all lovey-dovy.

"bye nialler" i said hanging up the phone.

As i turned around i saw the prettiest, sexiest, and gorgeous girls out of them all. Her. I am so glad harry told me about this party last night. Or i would be sitting at home only with no one to kiss or cuddle with unless Niall.....no that Niam thing has gone to far, me and Niall just put it on for the fans. Me and Niall are like brothers, close but not to close you know?

But back to my wonderful girl, her hair is short like shoulder length kind of curly but not like harry's, more like mine when it gets long.. well aha maybe not like that either. More like a wavy straight curly kind of hair. The pink streak in her hair is so cute. i didn't notice it all that much last night but it was dark. Her name is Cassie.

"im chubby liam how do you like me" cassie said feeling self conscious .

"your beautiful babe i love it. The best part is your yourself and you try not to act like anyone else. Your tummy size doesn't matter to me" i said putting my hand on her chin "your personality is all that matters and i love it." i said as she blushed. I love it when she blushes even though her cheeks are always red but you can tell when she blushes. I cant even explain it.

"well thank you sir" she said kissing me.

Those kisses.. i love those to, her lips are so soft....i love them. The bad thing is that the lads have never meet her. I think i will bring her to rehearsals with me so she can meet them. What if they dont like her? They have to. Well i hope....