chapter 11: Anything can happen

**Liam's P.O.V**

"AHH LIAM HURRY IT REALLY HURTS!" Cassie screams at me as I press the pedal to go faster.

"Okay here we are I will go get a wheel chair" I said getting out of the car and entering to emergency doors.

"HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR AND SHE NEEDS A WHEEL CHAIR!" I screamed loud enough for the whole hospital could hear.

"HERE!" Said one of the hospital workers running over to me.

As I took the wheel chair and got it out to Cassie she sat down in it and told me to get her in a room right then. I really hope this will go smooth.

**After only an hour Cassie gave birth and was now laying in the room**

"Liam can you lay with me?" Cassie asked.

"Of course babe" I scooted into the bed after Cassie moved over so I could get under the blanket. Then there was a slight knock on the door.

"Come in" Cassie said wondering who it would be.

"Hey cass how was it?" Lou asked.

"It felt like i gave birth to a watermelon." Cassie said causing the other lads to laugh.

"Do you feel like a dad yet?" Harry asked me.

"No it didn't settle in yet an-" I said before there was a knock on the door.

**Niall's P.O.V**

  I cant believe Liam is a dad. Out of the whole group Liam is the only one nobody thought would be a dad. But hes happy so I am, I mean it feels like my best friend just died but now I'm at the hospital waiting to see Clayton William Payne. Cassie really wants to see him i wonder what there doing. I am just standing in the corner wondering what it would be like if there was never a Cassie. Then a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in" Cassie said really tired.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Payne would you like to see your new baby boy?" the nurse asked then i looked at Cassie her cheeks were burning red.

"Of course" Cassie said with no hesitation.

"Okay just support his head he may be a little wiggly" the nurse said handing Cassie the baby. "okay looks like you have got things handled for now I will leave you guys alone for awhile then we will make his birth certificate" then she left.

Authors note: Sorry the chapters are short but the story will get better I just have homework and stuff.  comment and vote if you like it! Love you! <3 xx

~Mrs_TabiPayne xx