Chapter 14: He has her.

~Niall's P.O.V~

She said yes xx ~Liam

I'm happy for him. He can start a family and have a girl to count on. I hope one day me and Anna-Liisa can be like that. She is gonna be here around noon. I look at the clock and its 11:30. Shit. I rush to get decent cloths on and I pick up my phone to see if she texted, and like I thought she did.

Hey I'm here are you going to pick me up? ~Anna-Liisa

I'm on my way be safe xx~ Niall

I grab my car keys and pull on my north face and walk out the door, not stopping for any fans just because I was so exited for her to be here. The whole time I'm driving to the air port Louis text's me. I pull off the road to check.

Hey um do you think you could pick up Eleanor? ~Louis

I let out a sigh and text him back.

Sorry I'm busy at nandos ~ Niall

I hate lying to him its just its the first time I am seeing Anna-Liisa for the first time.

Okay mate no worries ~Louis

Just a few more minuets before I pull into the terminal and pick her up. I'm nervous though. I have never told anyone about this, But I know Anna-Liisa will never leave my sight and I will keep her safe. Lets just say my pas dark and not present. I get out of the car and finally see her. Her blonde hair flowing perfectly and her eyeliner was perfect on her water line no smudge. Or whatever girls call it.. As she walked up to me I gave her a giant Horan hug.

"Hey there stranger" She said breaking the hug.

"So now I'm a stranger?!" I say making her laugh.

"Of course!" she said walking towards the road.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"The car of course dummy" She said turning around.

"ITs that way" I say pointing to the left to my black range rover.

"Whatever" She says laughing and walking to the car when I see a familiar car pull up.

"Why is Derek here?" I mumble under my breath.

"Anna! Wait" I say jogging in front of her and slung my arm around her neck.

As Derek gets out of the car he passes me with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Niall Horan, I'm just wondering where my stuff is" He says glancing over at anna-liisa a couple times.

"I'll get it to you later Derek bye" I say walking away with anna-liisa and getting in the car.

~Anna-Liisa's P.O.V~ 

Who was Derek and why did he want to know where his 'stuff' were?

All I care about is that I'm with niall.. You know he is really touchie. I don't mind it but i mean this is our first time seeing eachother really. Dont get me wrong, I love it that he is touchie but he is almost to touchie..If that even makes sence.

As we walk away from Derek Niall grabs my hand and hold it with a strong grip.

“Sorry love” He said opening the car door for me.

“It’s okay Niall, who is he?” I ask getting in. He shuts the door and walks over and gets In.

“Can I tell you something?” He asked taking my hand.

“Uhh sure” I say looking into his eyes.

“I used to be a drug dealer and Derek was my last client but I never got around to giving him the stuff and he knew that I have been talking to you a lot over Skype and text, so he has been watching you. And he said if I don’t give him the stuff he wanted then he would hurt you. And I know we haven’t known each other fo-“  he said before I cut him off with a small peck on the cheek.

“Niall.. You’re a drug dealer?” I ask calmly.

“I used to be. But I quit when I found you” He said rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

“D-Do you do drugs?” I asked.

“I did when I was 17 but not anymore” he said putting the car in drive.

“Oh… Okay” I said looking at the bottom of the car.

“I swear I don’t” He said pulling off the road and grabbing my chin lightly so I would look at him.

“Okay lets go” I say trying to put a smile on my face.

As he puts the car in drive he takes my hand and starts to rub circles on the back. The whole car ride was kind of silent until he asked how my flight was. I feel bad though, I made him feel bad because he used to do drugs and now he sells them. All I know is that I don’t want him hurt. Then finally we pull up to his flat. It’s quite big but not to big.

“Okay love where here, let me get your stuff” He says getting out of the car and opening my door.

“Why thank you my prince” I say making him laugh.

“No problem my fare princess” He says lightly kissing me on the cheek.

I walk up to the door and as he unlocks it and opens it I see how big it really is.

"Oh my god niall this place is huge!" I say jumping and siting down on the couch.

"You thing?" He says with a laugh.

"Hey um do you mind if I call Liam real quick, I have to tell him something?" He says sitting sown next to me.

"Yeah sure go ahead" I say as he gets up and goes upstairs to I think his bedroom.

~Niall's P.O.V~

As I walk up stairs I pull out my phone and dial Liam's number.

*ring* *ring*

"Hey nialler!" I hear Liam say threw the phone making me smile.

"Hey daddy" I say laughing.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Derek." I say ask hear the other end become silent.

"I swear I gave them to him Niall!" Liam screams. I can hear Cassie in the background asking what's wrong but Liam doesn't answer her.

"Liam if you did why was he at the airport asking me where his  'stuff' is?!" I yell.

"Nia-" Liam starts to say as I hear a scream come from my living room. I don't even bother saying bye to Liam as I drop my phone and run into the living room to see Anna-Liisa gone.

I break. I fall to my knees as the thought of him touching her.

*Flashback*

"Hello Payne. Hello Horan. Please sit" Derek says as me and Liam sit down. As we both sit down in front of his desk he has a giant smile on his face.

"I need things. Thing's being drugs" He says sitting forward making me feel uncomfortable.

 "What kind?" Liam says sitting forward. To be honest I'm more scared then Liam. Liam has always been more stronger and not so scared then me.

"Cocaine." Derek says looking at me.

"U-Uh O-Okay" I say stumbling on my own words in pure terror.

"And if you don't get them to me in two weeks then I will take them." He says turning his computer screen showing Cassie and Anna-Liisa.

"And they will be mine forever" He says looking at both of us before Liam breaks the silence.

"Okay two weeks got it" Liam said getting up. As I follow I hear Derek chuckle.

* End of flashback*

As I remember the words he said "And if you don't get them to me in two weeks then I will take them" I get shivers all up and down my spine. I have to call Liam.