chapter 16:Get on you knees

**Niall's P.O.V**

A gun. he has a gun. Oh no. Anna-Liisa. I would die without her.

"Now now niall do you really want to yell?" Derek says walking over to Cassie and putting his hand with the gun around her shoulder.

"D-Derek, please please don't hurt her" I say tearing up thinking that I may witness the death of someone I cared about. And cassie she has a kid.

"And after im done with you I will take liams girl." Derek said with a smile.

"Niall please I don't want to d-die" Anna-Liisa said with a tear going down her face. God this is tearing me apart.

**Derek's P.O.V**

"Shut up" I say cocking the gun and putting it at the bottom of her chin.

I don't want to kill her I really just want to put fear in niall. To make him learn to always do what he's told and never EVER be late.

"ahh please Derek I will do anything.." Anna-Liisa whimpers out. Great anything. I have an idea.

"Josh get niall and tie him up." I say putting my gun back in my pocket.

"Fuck no let her go!" Niall yells again, amusing me.

"If you want her safe and back in your arms then do it." I say as he sit's down in the chair in the corner of the room and josh ties him up.

"Now you said you would do anything, first rule don't scream if you do you die and so does niall, second rule after this you tell no one what is about to happen." I say untying her. she just nods in agreement.

I take my hand and gently rub my hand down her arm.

"Wow you really are fit." I say lifting her shirt reveling her stomach. "Take this off" I say tugging on her shirt.

"don't fucking tou-" Niall yells before I cut him off.

"Josh put duck tape over his mouth!" I yell looking back over at the girl.

"Now those off." I say touching her pants.

"ahhh okay" she lets out with a whimper.

"Now she is standing in front of me in only her thong and her bra.

"Get on your knees" I say undoing my pants.

she just starts to cry as she gets down her hands cupped to her face. All I do is just unzip my pants and pull my dick out.

"Rub it then suck it" I say making sure niall can see us.

As she rubs it I can feel it getting herder and harder. I lookover at niall and his face is red and his face is wet with tears.

"Now suck it" I say grabbing a chunk of her hair and pushing all my dick in her mouth. She winces at all of it going in at once.

She gags but I don't care. Then after a little bit I let her stop. Letting go of her hair.

Turn around and take your thong off and bend over.

I hear niall try and scream. Again it amuses me.

When she is bent over I forcefully thrust all my cock in her. She's tight. Really tight.

"uhh" Is all she says. being unable to scream.

I thrust in and out her bending over and grabbing a little bit of her boobs.

I decide that im done. Niall has seen enough.

"Get up and put your cloths on you whore" I say pulling my dick out of her and zipping my pants back up.

"Okay josh take the tape off and untie him" I say sitting in the chair previously where she was sitting. She just stands there waiting for niall to be untied.

**Nialls P.O.V**

I just watched one of my most hated clients have sex with my girlfriend. And now im waiting to be untied so I can hold her again. Finally I am untied I get up and rush over to her embracing her in my arms.

"I will never let this happen to you EVER" I whisper in her ear as she cries in my shoulder.

"Oh Niall you better warn Liam because I will be coming for cassie next" Derek says with a laugh.

"And remember the rules Anna-Liisa" Derek says "You may leave now" He says waving towards the stairs to go up and out of this house.

"C'mon lets go" I say putting my arm around her shoulder and walking up the stairs.

As soon as we get outside and in the car and home I pullout my phone.

"Hello?" Liam asks "IS she okay?"

"keep Cassie in your sight at all times" I say hanging up the phone.