Chapter 13: I Do!

~Cassie's P.O.V~

Its all perfect at this moment.  Just me, Liam, and Clayton. I hope it will stay like this for a while longer.

"Did you mean it?" I ask looking over at Liam.

"Did I mean what?" he asks locking eyes with me.

"When you said that you would stay with me forever." I say then Clayton starts to cry.

"Of course I did Cass I love you" He said  "here can I hold him?"

"yeah here" I say handing Clayton to him. As he got up he looked so cute holding Clayton.

"Shh baby don't cry its just daddy Liam" He said rocking Clayton in his arms. Giving Clayton a little kiss on his forehead.

Right then when I was in awe of Liam holding Clayton looking hot and cute the nurse came in.

"Well you guys can leave whenever you want the baby is okay and so is the mummy"  she said handing me the birth certificate.

"Thanks so much for everything, i didn't catch your name" i say making the nurse look surprised.

"Well my name is Linda" she said making me smile because that was my grandmas name.

"Well that's easy to remember" I smile and look over at Liam holding the baby up to his face making funny faces at Clayton.

"Okay well I'm going to leave now so you can get your stuff and leave have a good day!" Linda says smiling and leaving.

"Your meant to have a baby Li" i say getting up and putting a pair of sweatpants on and one of Liam's shirts he brought me.

"Why does everyone say that?" Liam questions walking over to me so Ican see our baby.

"Because you act like a daddy and now you are one" I say laughing " I will get the diaper bag so you can carry him"

"No i will have the diaper bag so YOU can carry him. Your his mum" Liam says handing me Clayton and grabbing the bag off of my shoulders.

"Well thanks daddy" i say letting out a laugh.

"No problem mummy" he says right back to me. I laugh and keep walking waving to some of the workers before we are greeted by Paul and some other security guards.

~Liam's P.O.V~

As we walk out of the front doors of the hospital fans were everywhere. 

"LIAM ARE YOU TWO GOING TO GET MARRIED?"  One of the paparazzi yelled out.

I did as Paul told us I kept my head down and didn't look or speak to anyone and Cassie did the same. Poor baby Clayton though. He was crying, and already I just wanted to make everyone leave because they were frighting my baby.

As we got into the car Cassie was holding Clayton rubbing little circles in this back knowing that if it calmed me that it would probably calm him.

"Sorry for all the fans Cass" I say rubbing Clayton on the head making him stop crying.

"Babe its no problem your Liam Payne. I would be concerned if there weren't any fans"  Cassie said looking over at me with a loving look.

"I love you" I say looking into her eyes.

"I love you to" Cassie says back at me giving me a little kiss on the lips.

"Remember my parents are coming over tomorrow" She said with a smile.

I forgot all about that. Oh god. I mean I'm not nervous its just this is the first time I'm meeting her parents and there here to see the baby I created with there daughter while at a party. What am I gonna say? 'Hi I'm Liam James Payne and I am the father of your daughters baby' I don't think so.

"Liam...Liam... you there?" Cassie said waving a hand in front of my face.

~Liam's P.O.V~

"What uh yeah sorry" I said my face getting red.

"Yeah I remember that there coming over"  I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay well where here so can u help me?" she says giving me a cute smile.

"Of course Cass" I say opening the car door and getting out and grabbing the baby while she gets out.

"I just cant get over how handsome our little boy is. I mean he looks just like you!" Cassie says getting the diaper bag.

"He looks like you to babe" I say looking down at him.

"He looks like you more then he looks like me" she says opening the door before fans can tell we are home.

"He has your eyes" I say walking inside.

"I hope he will have your hair" She says laughing "Hey can you make me some food?"

"Yeah sure what do you want?" I ask handing her the baby.

"Pancakes!" She said excitingly.

"I thought you were done with those cravings" I say letting out a slight giggle while walking towards the kitchen.

"They are I just love them" she said "I'm going to put the baby to sleep!" Cassie said loudly walking up the stairs.

"Okay!" I said mixing the batter.

Next thing I know she is wrapping her arms around me and hugging me. All I can do is not talk and cherish the moment.

"I love you" She said breaking the silence.

"I love you too and now can you go in the living room?" I say as she unwraps her arms and walks out of the kitchen.

Then i get a text.

Did you do it yet? ~Niall

I'm about to. I'm going to put it in a pancake :) ~Liam

Well that's weird ~Niall

I chuckled as i flipped a pancake.

Well she loves pancakes so when she finds a ring in something she loves there's no way that she will say yes ~Liam

 You never know bro but good luck xx ~Niall

Okay mate thanks :) ~Liam

As i pour the last pancake i place the ring in it. God she is going to have to wash it when she finds it. I flip it and now all the pancakes are done. I put the one with the ring in it at the bottom and put butter and syrup on them. As i go into the living room I see her sitting on the couch. Perfect. I hand her the plate and sit next to her. As she get's closer to the bottom pancake my nerves are getting to me. Finally she is at the last one she takes a couple bites then she sees the ring. She pauses for a second, enough time for a tear to come out.

"L-Liam" She says looking at me.

"Cassie will you marry me?" I ask looking in her eyes.

"Yes. YES!" she says placing the plate on the table and jumping on me and kissing me.

Then a cry comes out from Clayton's room breaking the heated kiss.

"I will get him" I say standing up and taking my phone out to text niall.

She said yes xx ~Liam