chapter 10: We welcome baby Clayton william payne

**Okay so this is almost seven and a half months after they found out cassie was pregnant**

Louis's P.O.V~

I miss her. I miss her smile, her laugh, her everything! I cant wait for her to come. Though I feel bad for harry. He has no one, I mean he set up me and Eleanor and Liam has cassie. I wanna help him but I can't. I have no luck with girls what so ever.

~Harry's P.O.V~

This girl. Her name is Bella. No not the Bella from twilight, this Bella is beyond beautiful, I miss her. I met her at cassie's party, Liam thinks I just left and went home but I didn't I parked the car and went in to the party. I saw Liam was having a good time drinking and dancing so I didn't bother him. Then I saw her, standing in the corner her straight blonde hair in a top bun. There was something about her I had to make mine.

**Flash back**

"hey" I said my face feeling hot.

"hi styles" she said. Did she know me already?

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"I went to grade school with you, we were friends before you left to The X-Factor and we hooked up a couple times." she said looking into my eyes.

"welllookimsorryandyoulookreallyhottonight" I said fast.

"What was that hazza?" she asked.

"Well look im really sorry and you look really hot tonight" I said looking in her blue-ish green-ish eyes. Then she leaned in and kissed me. Bella kissed me.

**End of flashback**

Bella has been texting me ever since that night. We try and Skype every night but sometimes she's busy. So I sit here on Wattpad and read fan fictions about me and Louis. Some girls take it to far with that Larry Stylinson shit.

*Bella is video calling harry*

"Bella!" I say finally seeing her.

"Har-bear! I miss you soo much!" She says and "Oh sorry about how I look I just woke up like 5 minuets ago"

"Its okay you look beautiful babe" I said looking at her natural beauty.

"Can I come and see you?" she asked after sitting there being quiet.

"I don't see why not, let me hang out and I will call uncle Si and I will text you okay Cinderella?" I asked. Oh and b the way I call Bella, Cinderella.

"okay love you Har-bear bye" she said hanging up.

God it was nice to hear her voice again. Now its time to call Simon. Maybe I will just text him.

-Simon- hello harry what do you need?

-harry- Can bella come and stay with me. xx

-Simon- harry I don't think so.

-harry- what?! why its not fair! Louis get's to bring a girl here but I cant! xx 

-Simon- fine. I guess so harry but be good. Liam already has a baby on the way.

-Harry- omg thank you uncle Si! I love you! xx

-Simon- bye harry get back to work.

Now its time tell my Cinderella.

-harry- HE SAID YES! xx

-Bella- omg!! yay I will be on the next flight out! see you soon!

I just look down at my phone smiling like an fool. I cant wait to tell everyone else. I think I may get some food. So I go into the kitchen and get a leftover taco from night before, then I stand at the counter still smiling.Then I hear a slight cough.

"Who are you texting?" Liam asked walking over to me.

"Just a girl that's coming to live with us for a while. Nothing huge." I said trying to hide my smile.

"is she an old friend or some girl you meet at a party?" Liam asked.

"What does it matter if I met her at a party that's where you met Cassie, and you love her!" I said defending myself.

"I do love her harry I wanted to ask your opinion on something." Liam said with a worried look on his face.

"I think im gonna do it" Liam said being completely serious.

"Gonna do what?" I ask wanting to know so badly what he is about to say.

"Im gonna ask her-" Liam got cut off be the sound of screaming.

As l  ran up the stairs liam following close behind me.

"okay what is it?" i asks wondering what he was about to say.

~Liams P.O.V~

"l-LIAM I THINK ITS HAPPENING!" I hear cassie scream.

"YOUR ONLY 32 WEEKS!" I scream running into our room and getting some cloths and helping cassie into the car.