Chapter 6 -Realization

Chelsy's Pov:

When I woke up due to my alarm blasting out one more night, I remembered today was Wednesday.

I love Wednesday because Damien and I go out to the theaters. I put on my skinny jeans that made my legs look longer and wore my sweet dreams tank top.

When I hear my mom yell out breakfast I came down the stairs.

I was eating my Cheerios when my mom said''You grow up so fast and you're so tall.''

I replied'' Mom I'm only 5'1 and I'm a teen not a child''.

'' But your always going to be my baby''.

When all of a sudden a thought '' Hey mom when you smell an aroma that you have never smell on anybody before and your heart speeds does it mean you have found your mate, was that what happened with you and dad''.

My mom replied with'' Yes, why are you asking''.

''Nothing just wanted to know and be prepared. But I need to go ok bye."

As I left I gave her a kiss in her cheek and grabbed my keys and phone, I walked out the door.

Once I got inside my car and was driving all I could think was <*shit!* I found my mate but how will Damien take it, and does the guy also know>.

I came to a halt in front of the school, right next to Damien who was waiting for me.

He walked up to my car,opened my door and leaned forward giving me a sweet kiss that left me breathless at the end. I got out my car while Damien wrapped his arm around my waist.

He led me down the hallways and into the classroom that we both had. When I looked in front I saw him. Everything freezing around me. I was shocked and speechless thinking *shit* it cant be.

This is too soon. I don't want to see him. I need to ignore him. If my skin wasn't deathly cold, I would melt under his intense stare. My heart was probably beating twice as hard. I love Damien not him, I thought.

So with one final glance I come out of shock and walked away to my seat at the end of the class with Damien's arm around my waist not once looking back.

As I reached my desk Damien pulled me onto his lap while giving me a sweet long french kiss. Not caring that people were watching especially not him the new kid