Chapter 19- Gossip

Chelsy's Pov:

As I was about to re-apply mascara, 2 girls one blonde the other brunet walked in gossiping. At first I ignored them until I heard them mention Killian's name.

Blonde:

Did you hear the new guy.....wait what was his name?

Brunet:

Killian

Blonde:

Ya that's him. I heard that he's dating a red head girl. Her name is Jess. They've been dating since last week.

Brunet:

Yep, I heard about that. Maybe they're mates. Since they are kissing like big time.

Blonde:

True true. But any guy will kiss a girl big time if she's hot. But who would blame the guy or girl. Their both hot. Who would reject them especially the guy.

Brunet:

I know right who would be stupid enough to reject him. If I was his girlfriend I would also make out with him non-stop.

Blonde:

Me too.

Brunet:

Let's go the bell is going to ring in two minutes.

After they left I walked up to the wall and just slided down. I couldn't believe he actually moved on. How am I going to stand watching make out. Now I know how he felt when watching me and Damien dating.

After 3 weeks I felt guilt and remorse. I agree with the two girls. I am stupid for rejecting him. Karma is a bitch.

I was about to cry but I holded in my tears because I was tired of feeling pain. I got up from the ground.

Opened the door and walked out of the bathroom just as the bell rang.