chapter 4: What's so quiet?

Damien's p.o.v:

I don't know why Chelsy has been acting weird after the date. I hope I didn't do something wrong.

Last time I made her angry, she didn't talk to me for almost a whole month. Finally convincing her to tell me what I did wrong. She confessed that I forgot our first month anniversary.

That's why I didn't forget our second especially not the third.

For the second anniversary I took her to an amusement park in paris for a whole week. It took a sweet long time to convince her parents. It was worth it. As the say what happens in Paris stays in Paris.

For our third anniversary which was today I took her to an arcade. I know crappy right but it was only part of the surprise. The other part was surprise on Wednesday.

»»»»»»»»»»»

As I was driving her home i notice she was distant. Almost like she was lost in her thoughts. I tried making conversation but she didn't talk back .....no response.

Finally I couldn't take it no more so i snapped my fingers in front of her face. She gave a startled expression but quickly composed herself.

''What" she replied.

So I retold my question which was if she wanted to go to our next date this Wednesday.

She said ''Sure" then asked where.

I replied with its a surprise which made her stick her full lips in the air and pout.

I loved it when she did that it gave her a reason to make me tell her what the surprise was.

But I replied ''Pouting will only get u kiss not details."

Which she replied ''I'll take the kiss" as I stopped the car in front of her house.

As she got out of the car I gave her one final long kissed before she got out of the car and walked to her house swaying her hips that turned me on and she knew the results.