Chapter 30 -News

I'm very deeply sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll explain why. First, I don't know why but the Wattpad app I have in my phone wouldn't even let me open up only this story or even create a new chapter. I was mad and sad so I asked wattpad for help but they couldnt do anything. So I was pissed and then when I went to the website instead and I found out I could. Omg I was so mad because I missed time to update chapters. At first I was mad but then after I felt dumb O_o. Yep, sorry for my rant but I felt I should explain so with further due....the next chapter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Killian

"She's what?!" I yelled.

"She's in a coma." Jess replied with a whimper.

"How?What happened to her?"

"The doctors said that she got in a car accident. When she arrived...let's just say she was in worse shape compared to the other driver. They rushed her to the ER but she was loosing alot of blood all around her body especially her head, which made her loose conscious but also made her breathe harder and her heartbeat go slower. As her heartbeat went slower she died but luckily they saved her and she came back again but now she's in a coma ."

"I have to go see her!" I yelled while pulling the sheets away from my body,ripping ofc the wires conected to the IV, and jumping off the bed.

I ran out the door leaving Jess behind me ,screaming me to come back. I ran to the front desk and asked for Chelsy. The lady told me she was in room 214. I thanked her and ran towards her room, once I reached it, I opened the door to see my mate sleeping on a bed while wires were connect to her arm to the I V. She looked so peaceful yet her body is covered in bandages, her right leg was in a cast. I sat down on a chair next to her bed, grabbing her hand I started go cry.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. Once you wake up, you'll never ever see me if you want. I love you so please wake up. Do this for your family and me if you want. Just please please wake up." I cryingly said while holding her right hand in my own right hand and with my left hand I was brushing away the loose strands of her hair off her face. I leaned forward and kissed her lips before falling asleep with me holding her hand and wishing she would wake up.