Chapter 12- My talk with Emily

Chelsy's POV:

"I don't want you to hate me and think that I'm not on your side, ok '', She told me.

"Ok'' I replied. Finally making my tears controllable again.

She started with a "Well....''

"Well what" I screamed. Just a little.

" I think you might have made a mistake choosing Damien over your mate. You will never be truly happy with someone that isn't your other half" ,She finally told me.

"But I couldn't do it because I know Damien will be heartbroken even though I know I will never really be happy without him. I know Damien can make me happy and that will be enough for now." I told her.

"True but you know the saying what goes around comes back around or Karma is a bitch. What I'm trying to say is I hope this doesn't come back and bite you in the ass. You know I wish you happiness but I hope you don't regret this later in the future especially if you see him going out with another girl in the future because technically you brought this on yourself. Ok''.

''Ok, thanks for everything. You should probably go now because we have school tomorrow and you little missy need to do her homework.'' I said to her.

''Yes mom. Don't forget when you need someone I'm ten steps away from your house. Ok.'' she told me.

I opened the door and I gave her a hug. While telling her " Ok and I love you no homo."

She laughed at that and I laughed with her. After letting her go, she walked away while waving her arms goodbye and going inside her house.

I closed my front door and went up the stairs to my room, closing the door behind me. I checked my clock above my mirror and noticed it was four already. I got out my phone and texted Damien that I didn't want to go out to the date. I send the message and put my phone on silent. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes. Resting my head on my white fluffy pillows, I touched my lips and replayed Killian's kiss to my lips. With that in mind I knew I was going to regret rejecting him in the future. That night I dreamed about him.