Chapter 11- Why? why do I feel like this?

Chelsy's Pov:

After our first kiss together, he left and I slided down until my butt hit the pavement As he became just a dot in the horizon. I kept crying, tears flowing down my eyes. I couldn't take this pain away because he took a part of my heart as he walked away.

«Why didn't I choose Killian my mate instead of Damien, now I'm going to pay the consequences. I thought.»

All I heard were my sobs racking my body that came from my heart and wolf howling the loss of her mate.

Everything I saw was blurry until out of the corner of eyes I saw a dark blue pair of jeans and green shoes that kept walking until stopping in front of me.

I looked up and saw that it was Emily with a worried face. She crouched down next to me, enveloping me into a hug. ""What happened" she asked.

I told her that I'll tell her when we get home.

She asked me If I wanted to ditch school with her And talk about this. I agreed.

She drove me home because in the mornings I picked her up before school and after. Since we were neighbours.

Emily reached my home, stopped the car right in front of the garage. Got out and opened my door helping me out too. My eyes were still crying I felt like a damn sprinkler. We reached my house I opened the door leading her to my bedroom to talk. She closed the door dropping herself in my bed and patting the space to her. After I sat down she asked me to tell her everything that had happened.

I prepared myself and broke down again while telling her everything that had happened. She listened to everything until I stopped.

She kept quite until I told her to tell me what she was thinking. Finally she started telling me....