Chapter 32~ Decisions made through stupidity

Chelsy

"I choose to stay in this world, nana"

"You got to be kidding me child?" nana asked with a bewildered look, a priceless one.

"Ya, nana I'm just kidding but your face was priceless." I laughed.

"Silly child you almost gave a heart attack. I really thought you were going to stay, I was ready to knock some sense into you."

"Nana I really do miss you. I miss your hugs, your laugh and encouraging words that always made me feel proud of myself through mistakes to which you always told me it was alright. I miss eating and savoring your delicious meals that always made my mouth water."

"Chelsy my dear girl, I know that you miss me but we can't change the past. We always have to look forward or we'll trip in the process."

"You have to go back and fix those mistakes you've made concerning your mate."

"I know, I was stupid to think that I could live my life without my mate, the one who shares my soul but I couldn't destroy Damien like this too."

"Sweetie, Damien already realises that you have a true mate. He was going to talk to you about it but you kept ignoring him. Which by the way rude if you to ignore that boy this way."

"Nana you're such a stalker" I laughed, "But you're right, I didn't want to face Damien knowing that I let go of my true mate for him. I guess I blamed him for all the pain I was feeling but I'm ready to go back and fix my errors."

"Okay, sweetie."

"How do I go back?"

"You jump into the water and it'll lead you inside your body. From there you're back into reality."

Turning towards my nana, I huged her one last time. "I love you;I'm going to miss you"

"I love you too child and I'm always there even if you don't see me. Say hi to your mom and dad for me and of course my honey mate."

"I know and of course. We all miss and love you nana" I said with tears in my eyes and some falling off my face to the touch the delicate flowers leaving them shinning.

Hugging her one last time, I let go. I turned forward and walked ten paces, finally reaching the lake. Before I jumped, I turned one last time to notice my nana,tears in her eyes was smiling at me and wishing me good luck with all the love she has.

I smiled gratefully at her for giving me advice,love and most of all leading me into a second chance.

I turned back around and jumped into the clear blue crystal water.