Love u my soulmate werewolf

Hello this is my first book if u like it plz leave a comment and vote. All rights reserved. No unauthorize copying. Plz and thxz.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

chapter 1: arcade

Chelsy P.o.v:

Once upon time that's how I believed my story began with Damien until I met Killian .....

He made Damien look simple compared to him he was just freaking hot.

I met Killian while at the arcade. Back then I didn't even knew who the hell he was.

I was with Damien back then. He was my boyfriend and we were on our 3 month anniversary.

I cannot complain about Damien he was better than my other boyfriends, with his dark blond hair and white skin with red lips, he made me laugh, but wouldn't let me talk or hang out with guy friends. Pissed me big time. but I liked him not love but in the middle. I called it semi-love.

That day he took me to the arcade to celebrate our 3 month anniversary.

After we ate cheese pizza we went to play bowling that's when I felt a presence watching but ignored it and at that time Damien grabbed my waist pulling me into his arms crushing my lips with his starting a feverish kiss.

We stopped to take a breath when I notice someone watching and an aroma that smelled like wood and trees with a hint of chocolate.