Chapter 29- Waking up

Killian:

I opened my heavy eyelids to notice I was in laying in a soft bed looking at a white ceiling hearing a beat somewhere.

I sat up noticing wires stuck in my arm attached to a machine monitoring my heart beat. I was in a white room with a Jess sitting on a couch sleeping lightly but when I groaned slightly due to the dull pain I still felt lightly she opened her eyes.

"You're awake." She said quietly with disbelief in her eyes and hope in her voice.

"Of course why wouldn't I but where am I" I asked curiously while opening my arms for a hug.

She ran towards me with tears falling on her small lips that were in a small smile.

" I thought you were never going to wake up and you're in a hospital".

"Why am I in a hospital"

She rose her head from my chest and looked up . "Don't you remember what happened early today" she asked with disbelief in her voice and eyes.

The events of today were rushing in my mind, reminding me of the pain of my mate.

"Where is she?" I asked dramatically but dreading the answer.

She looked at me with a pain in her expression but her eyes mirrored my image with a frantic expression but pain in the eyes.

She closed her eyes and took a long breath in and let it out. She opened her eyes and hesitated before opening her lips.

"She's........

~~~~~~~2 B Continued, my dear fans ~~~~~~~~~~~ Don't forget to vote and comment.