Chapter 33-Nevertheless I came back

Chelsy

Jumping into the water was refreshing. Jumping into my body, not so much.

I felt like I was being sucked into my body fast and painful. Little needles sticking into your arms, legs and even your eyes,brain and forehead.

All this processed lasted a long time for me;althought, this could've just lasted seconds,minutes,hours,days or even weeks. I'm not sure.

All I knew was to try and dull the pain.

That's how bad it hurt.

Finally, after a very painful time for me. All the pain went away.

I was still sore and felt all tingly. When I started to hear things and my surroundings, I started to comprehend. They started from quiet distant mumbling to full loud conversations. It was very annoying making a headache grow in my head.

Oh! And don't get me started on that beeping noise.

Let's just say that that whatever is making that noise better be an unliving object or else.

I couldn't take all these noise anymore.

I started to slowly try opening my eyes but it was very painful.

Everytime I tried, there was always a bright light.

No, I'm not dead. I still remember my grandma's conversation. Meaning that probably the bright light was the sun shinning through the blindfolds of the window.

Getting all the energy I could muster I opened my eyes fully. Nearly shedding tears from the light.

I looked forward to a blurry object looking back at me before telling someone to dim the light.

After the light was dim, my eyes finally focused to see the person my destiny chose for me.

My mate.