Chapter 34- Do tell and make

Chelsy

"Hey love" Killian told me with love in his voice and eyes as he cupped my face into his hands.

"Hey, what am I doing in a hospital? And can someone please shut up that annoying beeping sound!" I yelled out.

"Well you had an accident and you've been in a coma for at least two weeks" he quietly told me.

"Two weeks!" I yelled out with my eyes wide open.

"Yes, I almost lost you".

His voice was full of sadness and his eyes were misty as if it had just rained on a cool chilly day.

Looking at him, I knew he was the one I want in my life forever and ever. Gathering all the courage I had inside of me I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips towards me. He was shocked at first but quickly joined in.

His lips were soft and demanding. He bit my lip asking for entrance which I gave in gladly. His tongue was dominating mine as we were both panting, nearly running out of air.

He pulled back with a smile on his face and one on mine.

"Wow, best kiss ever" I said breaking the comfortable silence.

"You can say that again" he chuckled out .

" I'm so sorry I pushed you away" I said with regret in my voice as I looked down at our entangled hands.

He lifted up my chin. I looked at his green eyes with brown specks. "It's alright we both did mistakes" he responded back.

He kissed me again an this kiss got hot quickly. We broke apart, our foreheads leaning against each other when he said to me "Let's get you checked out of here my love".

I just giggled out a response. "Of course my prince"