Chapter 15- The girl that ran away from Killian

Killian's Pov:

The next day, I was looking for a potentional girl that

was every guys dream and smart but not stuck up like the rest. First, I looked at my fan girls but none

of them caught my attention until I saw a girl walk by my locker and drop a note inside. Then she turned around and saw that I was watching her. I yelled out "Hey".

But she kept walking. No actually running away frome me. I tried catching up to her but due to the people in the highway.

"Move" I yelled. Some moved but others just ignored. I was about to catch up to her when I slammed into someone that send sparks around my whole body, we both fell in our butts when I looked up it was my mate Chelsy. I stood up and helped her up too. As I was about to walk away before I melted into the floor with the sparks.

She asked me quietly" Why were you running?"

I heard her quiet question . Remember I'm a wolf.

"I was looking for a girl with red hair and blue eyes and was also running. Did you see her?"

She instantly grabbed my hand and looked at me with jealous in her eyes and almost yelled at me "Why are you chasing her for, I'm your mate not her".

I looked at her lips and I just wanted to kiss her full lips to reassure her I only want her even my wolf agreed but I reminded myself that she didn't choose me over him with that in mind I composed myself. I looked at her with hurt in my eyes and with all the bitter, jealous and anger I could master I told her "Because I know she will be able to make me move on. And why are you mad I'm not your mate you chose him not me so go back to your boyfriend and go make out with him and let me move on. I won't just stand by and see you move on while I'm hurt. I think it's only fair I move on too."

I noticed my words stung her by the way her eyes showed pain and sadness. With that I pried my hand away to go back to my locker and told her goodbye as I did before that tragic day and once again I walked away with needles pricking my heart. Not once did I look behind or her stopping me. Although, me and my wolf just wanted to run back to her. So, I could embrace her and take back my words and just tell her I only love her but I couldn't because she is the one that choose not to be with me.