Chapter17-Run back to the beginning

Chelsy's Pov:

"Because I know she will be able to make me move on. And why are you mad I'm not your mate you chose him not me so go back to your boyfriend and go make out with him and let me move on. I won't just stand by and see you move on while I'm hurt. I think it's only fair I move on too." He said with bitter in his voice.

When he said this this I knew it was the truth. But it hurt that he wanted to move on with a stranger. It hurt so bad I was about to break down in tears. Especially when he let go of my hand and walked away again. He never turned around and with that I ran back to Emily and Sasha.

When she saw me and my tears she knew what had happened. Thankfully, Sasha had left and was seen nowhere. Emily hugged me and told me to give her my keys so we can go to our houses. After handing her my keys, we went walking to my car and again she drove me home like last time. This time I told her I just wanted to be alone. She was unconvinced and told her I was going to be fine. She finally left when she knew she wasn't going to stay without me arguing.

She told me that she was going to be next door and I could just walk in or call her when I needed her. I said "ok'.

I went up to my room and locked the door. Crashing into my bed with tears running down my face and sobs racking my body. I couldn't stop it my wolf and me were one with the pain we were feeling right now.

My pillow was full of wet spots and my hair was messy. I felt so tired and drained until I fell into a deep sleep. Finally, forgetting today's event.