Chapter 26- Break up Part 2

My hand landed on her shoulder.

She was startled at first and even jumped a few inches away.

When she noticed it was me she calmed the fear in her eyes but still wouldn't stop her tears falling down the sweet face that I was kissing just a couple of minutes ago.

All she did was keep looking at me with her shimmering eyes.

"Why" she whispered quietly.

I grabbed her shoulder and encircled her inside my arms.

"I am so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you I was just trying to move on but I can't. She is my mate no matter what." I said.

"Why did you not tell me that she was your mate? I started to have feelings for you why can't you return them back? Why did you led me on,when you could never return my feelings? Why?" Jess said.

"I'm sorry. I tried to move on with you but I couldn't when my thoughts kept going to her and my heart beated twice as hard when I saw her or touched her. But with you I felt comfortable and I truly felt something for you but it wasn't love."

"It's ok, thank you for finally telling me the truth. I suspected it by the way you looked at her when you thought I wasn't paying attention but I just ignored it and avoided the truth." She replied while wiping her eyes, removing the tears.

She noticed. Damn, she's good. I thought.

"How did you tell" I asked.

She raised her head and looked up to my eyes with a smile on her lips she responded, " Well your kind of obvious and when you looked at her your eyes showed love, something that your eyes never showed to me".

"I'm sorry" I said

"I know you are and I should have seen this coming but I denied the truth with all my heart but you do know she loves you too right even if you both try to deny it? She asked.

"Really"

"Yep"

"How do you know"

"Well.... She looks at you the same way you do ...with love besides she looks at me with jealous eyes and glares that could kill." She laughed lightly.

" You do know she's a great girl?"

"That I do know"

"Good. So are we friends still?"

"Absolutely. Hey instead of friends do you want to be my little sister that I never had. Now, that I think about it maybe that's what I felt for you all this time...brotherly affection".

" Of course. I'd love to be your sis. So hurry up and marry your mate. So I could have a sister- in law." She laughed lightly.

I laughed before saying "Absolutely. That's what I'm planning to do ... Soon".

She scowled lightly before saying" You better or else I'll hunt you and put a ring on both of your fingers".

We laughed together at this comment. We probably looked like lunatics to other students passing by.

I started to fill an extreme pain in my body.

" Ouch" I yelled

" What's wrong?" She asked .

" I don't know" I bearly let out before the pain grew more and I yelled " Oww!!! Make it stop, it burns"

**********2 Be Continued************