Chapter 41 - My everlasting life

Chelsy 

°°°°°°°° 

It has been a week since our night and day together and we've been with each other 24/7.

You've all probably wondering what happened with Damien. Well let's just say he didn't take it well but he took better than I imagined it.

*Flashback*

"What do you mean you want to break our relationship!?"

"I'm sorry Damien, I'm not you're mate. I'm Killian's mate. I tried to resist the pull but I can't anymore."

"If you've done it this long, why can't you anymore?" He asked while tightly grabbing my shoulders. When he saw my mark, he slowly let go, dropping his arms beside him.

"You let him mark you?"

"Yes, I finally accepted him and he accepted me. He's my mate. I can't, couldn't and won't deny the pull any longer. Please forgive me Damien. I never meant to hurt you." I mustered out, letting a couple of tears roll down my face and letting it mix with the dirt in the park.

I felt ashamed not because of my mate but because I led Damien on, knowing I had found my mate.

"You led me on, knowing he was your mate!"

"I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you!"I cried out.

"Well look how well that turned out" he spat at me, venom in his words.

I tried reaching for his hand but he yanked it out of my way before I could even touch him. 

It hurt me but I deserved it.

"I need time but always know that if you ever need me, call,me or text me and I'll be there but also know that when you do contact me is not because your mate broke your heart" 

Looking at me one last time, he send me a sad smile but his eyes truly showed what he felt. Mad, sadness and hurt.

Then he turned around and walked away, never looking back as I stared at his departure.

That's when my knees hit the sand. I felt all the emotions being weighted on my shoulders.

I cried for a while just letting it all pour out. Once I was done, I stood up, brushed the dirt from my knees and walked back home. This day forever sketched in my memory.

*end of flashback*

That was the day after Killian marked me. 

The next day, we announced that we we're couple. Everyone was shocked including our parents but that quickly weared off when they started asking about wedding plans and grandchildren.

Now, we've been dating happily. Although, I still feel bad about Damien, I knew it was the right thing to end it but I disliked that he had moved to a different school because of me.

As I looked at my mate who currently was washing the dishes after he cooked for me.

Oh did I forget to mention we moved in with each other to this blue house that was perfect for us. Yes, now I have this hunk with me 24/7. Imagine all the things we would do together. *Wink*

"Hey babe, stop staring or else!" He threatened.

"Or else what?" I taunted.

"Or else, I'll have to show you how to obey." He stated as he carried me bridal style towards our bedroom.

"Oh,please do" I stated

No, our story wasn't a fairytale but to me it was my life and one I'm glad to be in.

Especially now that he opened the door and closed it behind us. Shutting us from the outside. I had the feeling we weren't leaving outside any time soon.

°°°°°°A/N°°°°°°°°°°

*Wipes off tears* 

Don't worry everybody. There will be a sequel! *And the crowed goes wild*

The sequel is Did you even love me at first glance?

Thank you everyone for reading my ever first book here at Wattpad and voting for it. I loved writing this book for almost two years and now it's come to an end but I'm happy knowing I complished my goal of finishing this book.