Anyways, please write back. I miss everyone back home terribly, all is going well here and I'm sure it should be safe back there too.

Love, 

Celeste

Celeste woke up as Tinky jumped onto her bed, it was Christmas day and the elf seemed to be hyper.

Celeste blundered out incomprehensable words as she almost yelped out in fear at the sigh of Tinky's round blue eyes staring at her in the dark.

"Tinky?" She asks in a hoarse voice as the elf nodded quickly.

"Oh! Miss woke up! Miss! Miss must take a breakfast that Tinky made!" The elf exclaims and Celeste realized she was carrying a tray filled with food.

"It's Christmas! Tinky heard Kristina Potter saying that Christmas is wonderful!" Tinky nods quickly "Says that you is love Christmas so I is make your favorite breakfast! Christmas style!"

Celeste sat up as Tinky got off of her bed only to realize that Parvati and Lavender weren't in the room and Hermione was eating a tray filled with food that Tinky seemed to have brought as well.

"Thank you, Tinky" Celeste smiled as the elf placed the tray on the bedside table "Merry Christmas"

She hugged the elf who let out a squeal of delight.

"Merry Christmas, Mione!" Celeste beamed at Hermione who was drinking a cup of milk and smiled back at her.

"Tinky has brought miss a present! Kristina Potter says to deliver for miss!" Tinky exclaims as Celeste grabbed the tray of food and began eating.

"Here is from Kristina Potter" Tinky pulls out a wrapped box "This is from Remus Lupin and Rose Lupin"

Tinky pulled out another box "And this is from" Tinky's nose scrunched before she sighs.

"Sirius Black" She squeaked and Celeste tilted her head at Tinky, Hermione doing the same way.

Celeste's heart leaped at the present sent by Sirius and she couldn't help but feel like she was by the clouds at the fact that he gave her a present along with a letter for a response to her previous one.

"What's up with Sirius, Tinks?" Celeste asks and Tinky looked around before leaning over to Sirius.

"Sirius Black talking so much about Harry Potter- may even talk more than Dobby!" She whispered "Tinky mad- because Kristina Potter try to make Sirius Black nicer to Tinky but Sirius Black says no and Kristina Potter was mad"

"What?" Hermione almost shrieked.

"Tinky understands- Sirius Black is not as kind to house elf because of Kreacher" Tinky says "But Kreacher is not wrong! Kreacher is only suffering when with Sirius Black! Kreacher says he misses his true masters"

"Kreacher?" Celeste asks and Tinky nods

"Tinky has friend- Kreacher is Tinky's friend" Tinky nods and Celeste decided to let it go on like that

"Oh well- they're all doing well right, Tinks?" Celeste asks and Tinky nods before gasping as she took out another wrapped present.

"Yes! Kristina Potter has bought Dobby shirt- Tinky says no need but Kristina Potter insists!" Tinky says "Tinky is not understand why Dobby likes clothes like this- Tinky says that blowing nose into this is not nice! Gets ugly when dirty! But you is Elf, you always have to work! Work is always make clothes dirty!"

"It's up to Dobby about it- why don't you give it to Dobby yourself?" Celeste asks but Tinky shook her head.

"No, no- Tinky already give the one that Rose Lupin give, Dobby hug Tinky- Tinky no like Dobby" Tinky huffed and the two girls in the room burst into laughter.