BM ; GP Hero's Dream Bride: Hack Girl

Rarity is a very strange lady, she maybe glamorous but there are few things she's good at.

Meet the female (and mostly human) version of Techno, Hack Girl

After a battle with Psychic, resulting on losing the electricity, Techno (aka Donnie) seeks help from Midnight Mage

After a battle with Psychic, resulting on losing the electricity, Techno (aka Donnie) seeks help from Midnight Mage. Unfortunately, Midnight Mage is injured (due to her weakness), so Techno accepted Rarity's aid. Rarity gets to dress up as Hack Girl. Despite the impatience of her hobby, Techno, who develops a crush on her, don't seem to mind her new trendy style.

Hack Girl's weapon of choice, Platinum arm braces that can summon items, She also gets an upgrade from Donnie who invented her anti-gravity velvet boots. And she can communicate with the micro earring.

Hack Girl only appear twice, just like the same to Green Marion and Caliente Guerrero, to Techno's disappointment.

A Picture of Hack Girl and Justine (Applejack) together, unknowing Techno and Black Hood (aka Casey Jones) , whose having the hots for them, ogling them.

Trivia:

Rarity's Hack Girl is a spoof and parody version of Power Girl, Super Girl's alter-hero. But the abilities/powers are similar to the Green Lantern's forming power.

Like Sunset Shimmer and Applejack, Rarity has 2 alter-egos.

Rarity's new hairstyle idea was from the MLP show the season 1 episode 2's Friendship is Magic:

'Short tails are in this season' - Rarity (pony form)

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

Art and Book belongs to me