Black Magic; Girl Power Enthralla

Not all heroes can stay to their good side, and Supernatural is the control of the messed up deeds.

Twilight Sparkle as Enthralla 

Enthralla is Shadow aka B.O.S.S's hypnotized slave, In a plot where Shadow found a way to charm Twilight to be his concubine/sidekick, much to Rouge's jealousy and dismay. During this, Commissioner Leo and Shining Armor needs to snap her to reality. Luckily, thanks to Leo, he helped her snap out of it in the end.

Unlike Midnight Mage, she's quiet, controlled,petty, sensual and quick fighter. Enthralla wears an inappropriate gown that uncovers her top and side bottom, which arouses the boys but to Shining Armor's disturbing annoyance.

Her abilities is to sing beautifully that attracts people, not magically, She dance fight with chains, Chains are her weapons to strangle men and ties them.

  I wanna thank AkiraPlayz360 for commenting and giving me an idea to this, except it's not involved a love potion.

Trivia:

I just watch Batman the brave and the bold to this (;

Enthralla's outfit is one of the Mobile Legends, and gussied with a help of Slave Leia's headwear.

Instead of purple and pink, It's decide to color it with red and black.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

Art and Story belongs to me