MikeyPie: California Girls

Inspired by Katy Perry's California Girls song

Michelangelo (Mikey) as Sugar Daddy aka Snoop Dog and Pinkie Pie as Katy Perry 

To be honest from the start for the art idea,I wished for Mikey to Katy and Pinkie as Snoop Dog so it'll be more great to draw men in trunks that's made made by candy,But unfortunately,I cannot let Voltron or Turtles dressed too hot it'd be weird if i drew that to happen,i mean i watched the video that the candy girls dances I've realized it's too arousal,Frankly,I do want to draw my fave characters showing their abs,wearing so tempting and watched them dance but it's really unlike of me to do that,So that's why it's Pinkie who is now the every boy's Teenage dream girl,Katy Perry.

LOL!!!!

Next time:I'll do a thirsty one that was inspired and based by 'Milkshake' by Kelis or 'Bon Appetit' by Katy Perry again,But whose will that be (reply comments so i can draw those couples.)

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

ART belongs to me

Inspired by Katy Perry