Crossover fictional fanart

Got it from Elexa's version of the Danganronpa story

Mac and Ruby Gloomy together (but not in a love shack) I got interested in the relationship so I had to hehehehehehe.

The dress doll-face Ruby is wearing partly from the story.

Foster's home for Imaginary friends is one of my forgotten childhood memories, Thankfully someone made me convinced to watch it again.  

This crossover ship is a lot better than shipping Mac with Frankie (when I first watch the show again I thought she was 18 or something but that's just way too far. I mean sure he's 2 years younger than the girl but it's close. 

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FHFIF belongs to Cartoon Network

Ruby Gloom belongs to YTV

Art made by yours truly (it wasn't easy to be honest)

Danganronpa: Life of Hope and Despair belongs to Elexa_Ruby