Black Magic; Girl Power: InvisiBelle

Shinigami as the Invisible girl next door

Shinigami is a silent and sassy young woman of NYC, she's a transferred student of Roosevelt, she appeared to be a mysterious person to anyone some of them finds her cool due to her gothic themed styles, She happens to be Karai's best friends since childhood from Japan and now she's there to join the school's detective group.

Unaware to Karai, Shini has the ability to disappear in color to fool people, she can remove clothes to be invisible but Twilight casts a spell on her casuals and uniform in missions and occasions.

When she met Twilight(Midnight), she doesn't feel like she's a threat and soon to befriends with.

Like the other girls,  Shini is against with April's popularity and schemes.

Trivia:

Shinigami's heroine character style is similar to Violet Parr from Incredibles/2 

Thinking about the character role, Wallflower should have been Invisibelle but the Author wants the invisibility a good thing. So chooses Shinigami as Invisibelle. and wants her to be Trickster but not anymore.

Shinigami's outfit is similar to Black Canary's 

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

Art and story belongs to me