BM ; GP: Ninja Girl, Mattea Angeles, the Red girls and Justine

Another note from 2/9/2021: I have to apologize for this, Apparently Red Rider was a wrong choice for the blonde cowgirl, because I was delayed in excitement but then I realized I was incorrected. So simply decide to rearrange AJ's role to her old one Justine but this time no dress or sandals

NOTE: Alright, I may have been tortured TMNT 2012's April O'Neil long enough, so for once she's joining the group. Of course the fan authors, who despise the character, are slowly redeeming themselves lose their hate to her. Plus someone's bugging me.

Introducing Ninja Girl aka April O'Neil

After losing her abilities as Psychic and everything she's done, April wishes to change for the better. However everyone hasn't forgiven her except Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Tori (who loathes her) decides on helping her to be good.

One day, she met an old but wise man who is a ninja veteran and trains her to be a kunoichi. April gains the ability to jump, martial arts and stealth, she gets a weapon of three; Tanto blade, tessen and the shuriken shield.

Even though she has changed, Donnie, her former admirer, treats her as enemy-but later-friend, she and Rarity develops a friendly-bittersweet rivalry between Donnie's heart.

Meet my OC Mattea Angeles, from naive bratty Soprano to easy-going Catholic soprano

Unlike Mae, Mattea is simple, sweet, adorable, devoted and warmhearted 10 year old and one of the other preteen kids who intends to enroll to high school, though she stays in the 6th grade class with Tori. While the students fear Mae, They embrace with Mattea due to her sweet nature. As the dangerous assassin's little sister, Mattea knows her sister's job and she's okay with it (as longs she punishes bad guys only) but she is unaware of  Mae's horrifying murderous side like how she threatens the rebellious students ( Sonic, Knuckles, Raph, Casey, Flash Sentry, and Donnie) to be nice to her and goes to church everyday, much to their annoyance. However, Mattea intervene her sister's attempts into 'executing' and showing her the wrongs and rights. Mattea is apologetic to the victimized male students to excuse Mae's harsh misandry after explaining her traumatic memory of their parents' demise.

Mattea is immune to Mrs. Sin Jinx's bomb balls, thanks to her pure soul. She loves her older sister, but she's slightly jealous of Mae's fearless fighting skills whilst Mae's merely jealous of her kindness towards people.  "One's strong but bad & One's good but weak" which that line really offends both sisters.