Black Magic; Girl Power:Stars of Midnight

The My Little Pony Equestria Girls' CMC are now little super heroes.

According to the BM;GP's story line where Twilight disagrees letting them to be heroines along side, However little did she know that Luna lied to her earlier and decides to grant the girls' wishes and became junior sidekicks, Stars of Midnight

According to the BM;GP's story line where Twilight disagrees letting them to be heroines along side, However little did she know that Luna lied to her earlier and decides to grant the girls' wishes and became junior sidekicks, Stars of Midnight. But then became Tricksters members in the future.

Apple Bloom is Illusionist, Scootaloo is Sharpshooter and  Sweetie Belle is Miragah

Illusionist is the second in command of the group, Her powers are not specifically real but her skills are more helpful to make it realistic, By using smoke bombs, blindfolds, her baton and acrobatics. 

Sharpshooter is the 'eye of sky' and hit girl of the group, Her abilities is her eyes, along side with her small pistol and the 'anything goes' bullets.

Miragah is the genie themed heroine of the group, Her abilities are levitation and anti-gravity floating, Along with her flying carpet that Luna gave to her.

After they've met Twilight, who saved them from Flash harassing them, And they know the truth of Twilight's hero identity, The girls were adopted by her at first and started to respect her as in return in kindness.

The CMC are very playful, curious, clumsy, cute, idealistic, brave, supportive, and reckless. They are of course confident and tough when they work together and to help Midnight fight villains, Just as soon if Midnight allows them to fight yet.

Trivia:

The girls' heroine egos are based and parodies of the DC comics Birds of Prey and Marvel's Marvel rising: Secret Warriors, Some of the girls have their inspired roles:

Apple Bloom aka Illusionist is inspired by Stephanie Brown/Batgirl

Scootaloo aka Sharpshooter is inspired by Hawkeye (female version)

Sweetie Belle aka Miragah is inspired by Scarlett Witch 

The clothes their wearing are similar to the cartoons ,movies and anime:

Sharpshooter's Attack of the Titan uniform cosplay

Illusionist's Captain Marvel super suit

Miragah's outfit is Jasmine's but with tassels

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

art belongs to me

BM;GP (fanfiction) belongs to me

And I own nothing but mine's work only!!!!!!!!!!!