Black Magic; Girl Power: Fire Ruby

I use to hate Sunset Shimmer from the first movie I've watched, But now after that, I'm giving her a chance too.

Introducing the Hottest Fire fighter Heroine!

Unlike, Raph aka Hotshot, Fire Ruby is the benevolent and fearless heroine in NYC, After the guilt of turning into Caliente Guerrero, Sunset has received a giant red stoned axe from Luna and Twilight, who chose her to be the another magical girl w...

Unlike, Raph aka Hotshot, Fire Ruby is the benevolent and fearless heroine in NYC, After the guilt of turning into Caliente Guerrero, Sunset has received a giant red stoned axe from Luna and Twilight, who chose her to be the another magical girl with the others.

Fire Ruby slightly become Hotshot's love interest.   

Obviously, the Axe is her weapon that can chop into thing, including titanium and her goggles can give her heat vision.

Trivia:

Fire Ruby's axe is just like Ryuko Matoi's scissors, except Ruby's weapon is a red axe

Sunset's fire proof clothes are like the Firemen only to style it with a wild imaginations.

Her heroine character inspiration is Fire from DC comics, except she's not flaming her hair.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

Story and Art belongs to me