BM ; GP: Men

Note: I may have put TOO many girls in this fanfictional pictures. So simplicity, I finally added the male characters to balance. Anyways, Here are the men whom the superheroes were first before the women.

Leonardo the first Mutant Commissioner of NYC

Out of all the heroic /villainous teenage boys, Leo is the first guy that has a dagger for a weapon

Out of all the heroic /villainous teenage boys, Leo is the first guy that has a dagger for a weapon. He is the boy who is the dude-in-distress due to his asthma.

In the plot, Leo is an unpopular individual at Roosevelt High, immediately an outcast along with Twilight, Mikey, Sonic and Fluttershy. He longed to be a one of the cool kids when he wanted to impress his high school crush, although things turned out badly. The school is unaware about Leo's commissioner job with his sister Karai who is in fact a Police Deputy Director.

Leo is specifically impatient and frank. However despite all that, Leo is fearless, brotherly, smart and awkward, he's also a Tsundere to his friends even whenever they cause a mess. Raph is his rival/bully they both always fight, only to be blocked by the principal.

Even though he vowed not to fall for someone, Leo was heartbroken when his crush rejects him, then suddenly developing romantic interest in Twilight Sparkle but kept hidden to avoid getting rejected again. Twilight constantly flirts and teases Leo, but her admirers were displeased that she loves Leo more than them. He and Twilight saved each other at any danger. Or incident.

Meet Silver the Hedgehog aka Mr

Meet Silver the Hedgehog aka Mr. Karma Jinx

Mr. Karma Jinx is the second in command and temporary husband of Mrs. Sin Jinx (Starlight Glimmer) 

Along with his girlfriend, Silver is one of the outcast but isn't like the others' group. Like Sonic, He is an abused misfit because of everyone's cruel racism towards Mobians. Couldn't take the pain anymore, he recruits with Starlight after she made a pact with a devil and became a chaotic homicidal spirit. He has the ability, float, travels back through time and to move object the power of his mind, to create the person's fate to murdered.

Despite his evil ways, Silver is very kind-hearted and friendly. Starlight is annoyed to his immaturity and idiocy in any occasions but she mostly marries him in magical standards.