Black Magic;Girl Power:Goddesses of Vengeance

Meet the Dazzlings aka Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk as the Goddesses of Vengeance or known as Furies.

Three vengeful,blood-hunger,self-centered sisters of Olympian Greek, They first prepare in the chapter 'Goddess Gracious" they come from a search for Twilight as their nymph, persuading her to be one of them because of her beauty, Regardless, Twil...

Three vengeful,blood-hunger,self-centered sisters of Olympian Greek, They first prepare in the chapter 'Goddess Gracious" they come from a search for Twilight as their nymph, persuading her to be one of them because of her beauty, Regardless, Twilight aka Midnight Mage rejects the offer to be evil, However ends up the goddesses decides to seek mad power in order to take her to be their's.

Adagio Dazzle the Blood Goddess the leader of the GOV, she's manipulative and vivid. Adagio first sees Midnight as their nymph, convincing her to be part of the god group to rule earth and Olympus, After she rejected the offer, Adagio and her sisters decides to battle her ,in return if Midnight is defeat she'll be a goddess of Vengeance. She has a pet Cerberus.  

Aria Blaze the Twisted Goddess the second sarcastic sister of the group, who seemingly agrees to Adagio of persuading Midnight to be part of the group, Unfortunately often to disagree to let her join because she wants to be the only 'pretty little thing ' of the group. She has a pet Hydra.

Sonata Dusk the Seduction Goddess the baby member of the group,who is an airhead but gets to follow her sisters' plans, After she and her sisters encounters, she of course wants Midnight to be their nymph and be another sister but her wish is untrue. Although hoping to have her as a sister if she could.She has a pet Griffin.

The sisters' abilities are 4 elements manipulations, Greek weapons( Pandora's box, Hades' fire, Zeus' stolen lighting and Amazonian shields.

Some of the girls are friends with Flash aka Phantom unknowingly.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trivia:

The Dazzlings aka Goddesses of Vengeance or Furies are equally Greek Mythology because the Sirens like them are part of the history, The author possibly wanted them to use voices as powers but why not both to do the job.

The Greek Weapons are based from the movie 'Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief and Seas of Monsters and Disney's Hercules.

The Dazzlings' villain egos are based on DC comics' Apocalypse's Furies and Gotham Girls

MLP belongs to hasbro

BM;GP (fanfiction) belongs to me

Art belongs to me