• 13 - Lost is Found •

Another beautiful morning for the married couple

Another beautiful morning for the married couple. The omega was preparing breakfast for his mate while the alpha was showering.

He was wearing his mate's big t-shirt that stopped at his thighs. The delicious aroma of the food he was making filled the kitchen.

The omega tasted the food and hummed satisfied with how the ingredients tasted together.

The alpha's pheromones floated in the air making the omega know his mate was probably trying to scare him.

He smiled to himself as he placed the food on the plates. "You're not gonna scare me you know!" he said as the alpha groan before pulling his omega by the waist and back hugged him.

Jin giggled and held the alpha's hands that were on his tummy. He turned around and kissed his mate after wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

They made out for a few minutes before the phone rang making them pull away. Namjoon pecked his mate's lips before walking toward the phone.

Of course, he had to spank the other before walking resulting for the omega to roll his eyes playfully.

"Hey...Hold on I can't understand you Jimin speak slowly!" the alpha said as the omega on the other line was trying to talk but due to his sobs the alpha couldn't understand a thing.

"H-hyung...do you know w-where Tae is? I came to c-check on him b-but...he's not in his r-room! is he p-perhaps...with y-y'all?"

The alpha sighed which didn't go unnoticed by his mate. "Is something wrong?" he walked toward his mate that only answered him with shaking his head.

He took the phone "Hey Jimin what's wrong?" he asked the young omega. Jimin answered him with the same thing that he told Namjoon.

The older omega's face filled with concern "Did you call Alpha? go to the pack house we will be there in a few minutes!" he hang the phone after Jimin answered him with an "Ok".

______________

"What happen for y'all to gather here?" the Head Alpha aka Mr Jeon said as he entered the pack house's living room followed by the future Head Alpha and The Luna.

"we couldn't find Tae anywhere! What if something happened to my baby?" Mrs Kim said worriedly as she hugged her husband.

The Luna walked toward the worried mother and patted her back to comfort her. "Come on Kim... I'm not really good at helping but hey...Taehyung is a strong omega! And we will find him!" she then looked at her older son.

"We need to tell Jungkook! ....go wake him up and tell him that I want to talk to him." Hoseok nodded and went toward his brother's room. He knocked on the door. No answer...

"Kook...I know you're in there so open the door!...." No answer... "Jungkook I said open the door!" He lost his patience and slammed the door open.