• 19 - Marking •

The door was slammed open waking the two hostages, and startling them when eight men came in the room with wooden sticks

The door was slammed open waking the two hostages, and startling them when eight men came in the room with wooden sticks. "Get up!" The man told Tae after he and another guy antied the ropes around his wrists.

"Why? Where are you taking us?" Taehyung asked, struggling to get out of their grip. He kicked one of the men for grabbing him by his thighs.

"Don't touch me a**hole!" The man growled at him and pulled Tae's legs together.

"If you're not going to listen I'll use these on you! You hear me? Now get up I don't want any more problems!" He forced Taehyung on his feet and pushed him to walk.

"Y/n!" He hugged the girl tightly. "Don't worry Tae!" She whispered to him patting him on the back. "Walk!" The man said and pushed the two out the door.

Tae looked around the pack house at how quiet it was. "Why is no one here?" He asked himself before being pushed again.

As soon as they got out of the back door Taehyung and Y/n heard loud growling and the cries of wolves as they made their way toward a black van.

"Where are you taking us?" Y/n asked looking as the men didn't even answer her question, just taking them to the van as quickly as possible.

She pulled Tae by his arm and pushed them away and tried to run away with the faint pain coming from her leg.

"Oh no you're not going anywhere!" The man said and pulled Tae by his hair making him scream in pain. He quickly let go of y/n's hand and started scratching the man's hand with his small nails for him to let go.

Two men locked y/n's arms behind her back and took her and Taehyung to the van. The man threw Taehyung in and stopped the other men when they were about to put y/n next to him.

"I don't think we're going to need her...tie her up over there..I don't want her to trouble us any longer!" He then got in with Tae as some of the men took y/n and the car engine started. "NO Y/N!" Tae yelled trying to get off when he was pulled by his arm. "TAE!" She yelled back kicking the werewolves wanting to break free from their grip.

"Let me go!" Tae said, pushing the man's hands away from him. "Where are you taking me? What do you want from me?" He said sobbing as he covered his nape.

"Ohhhh don't cry you already know what we want but you need to wait till Alpha gets to where we're going!" And that's when it hits the man a crazy idea.

"Cover his eyes!" He said to the men. "Why is that?" One of them asked. "He doesn't need to know where we're going does he?! Now do as I say!" They grinned and pulled Tae's hands behind his back and tied him then covered his eyes with a white cloth. "That's a smart idea sir!"

Their beta smirked "we'll see who's going to win! Us or that Alpha!"

_____________

"No let me GOOO!" Y/n struggled as the two werewolves tied her arms behind her back. "Could you please shut up!" One of them said annoyed. "Do any of you know what you're doing? The True Luna and Alpha should be together! You're just ending your life's like this...help them get together a**holes!"