• 20 - Never Leave •

After transforming back to his human form, Jungkook carried his clingy mate toward the car

After transforming back to his human form, Jungkook carried his clingy mate toward the car. Small whimpers left the omega's mouth when Jungkook tried to put him down so he could get in the car.

Taehyung's raging pheromones were cutting the alpha's breath and Tae's arms being wrapped around his neck weren't helping. His warm fast breathing was hitting Jungkook's ear every second.

"You need to let me go so we could get in the car.." the alpha whispered softly in his omega's ear, drawing a whine from Taehyung. He didn't want to let go, he was still scared.

After hearing a sniffle coming from Tae, Jungkook quickly kissed his head and rubbed his thumb that was on Taehyung back to calm him down.

Without the need for Taehyung to get down, Jungkook got in the car back seat with Tae in his lap. He snuggled up to the alpha's neck sniffing the calming pheromones that left the alpha's scent glands.

He whimpered as his thighs shook feeling another wave of heat stroke his body. Jungkook looked at the car ceiling with a long sigh leaving his lips as he tried to control himself from touching the omega.

'His heat was forced....that's the result of the drug...it is not good for his health if you touch him Jungkook calm down.' Jungkook said in his mind remembering what his parents told him about Taehyung's health if they were to mate.

'His body is not ready for the mating process...' he said in his mind 'b-but Taehyung is in pain..' he suddenly groaned not knowing what to do.

"Hey...calm your a** down! His birthday is tomorrow, right? And till then the drug will wear off! So calm down!" Hoseok said from the opened window. His eyebrow raised when his brother's eyes were still red.

"Is your eyes not going to go back to its original color?!" He asked as Jungkook just shrugged. "I don't know...why don't you go to your mate?"

"Uhh...she's asleep.." he said looking at the other car seeing the girl sleeping calmly. Jungkook looked at his brother seeing a hint of pain filling his eyes.

"Don't worry no one will hurt her again...she's yours no one is going to mess with the Head Alpha's Luna!" Jungkook said, smirking at his brother.

Hoseok just chuckled and scratched the back of his head as his cheeks turned a bit pink from embarrassment. "Yeah..yeah you go first we'll follow y'all!" He said, throwing a blanket to Jungkook as the car engine started.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Minjae stood beside Hoseok as the car left with other pack members taking two other cars back to the pack. Hoseok sighed relieved seeing as his mate was safe and Taehyung was safe as well.

He turned around and chuckled seeing Namjoon and Yoongi's faces. " your mates are not going to be happy about this!" He said, making Minjae laugh as well. Namjoon had a cut on the side of his head with blood dripping down his neck, and his arm was injured.