• 5 - Humiliation •

Everyone was sitting enjoying their food and celebrating the new married couple

Everyone was sitting enjoying their food and celebrating the new married couple. Laughter and endless conversations were heard all around, with the smell of expensive wine and the delicious food.

"jimin don't you think he's acting weird?" Tae asked the boy on his right while looking at the table across from them.

"stop looking at him Taehyung..if you wanna know why he's acting like that go on and ask him!" He told his friend he was ate his food.

"but I don't want to!" Tae looked down biting his lips.

"what do you expect me to do then?" The boy chewed the mouth watering steak.

Then he saw Jungkook excused himself and went out of the room "I'll be back!" Tae said not letting jimin say anything but only leaving him with a confused expression on his face.

He went out but didn't know where jungkook went. So he started to look around.

He looked in almost every room until he found a room with the door nearly half way opened.

So he opened it to see jungkook laying on
the sofa with his eyes closed. Taehyung made small steps as he went closer to the handsome alpha.

As he got closer to the handsome man he felt butterflies in his stomach, something about him made Tae fell nervous.

"what am I doing?" He mumbled to himself then turned around to leave when jungkook opened his eyes looking as the omega made his way toward the door.

"what are you doing here?" He sat
up and he fixed his hair waiting for the omega to answer.

"I-I was looking for a place to rest, but I saw you s-sleeping so I was about to
leave!" He lied looking anywhere but the alpha's eyes.

Jungkook got up and walked to where Taehyung was standing. Tae's heart was racing for some reason.

He started to step back with every step jungkook made toward him. Until Tae's back hit the door slowly closing it.

"wh-at a-are y-ou d-doing?!!" He stutters due to his racing heart and the fact that jungkook is so close to him.

Jungkook leaned toward Taehyung's ear and slowly blows next to it causing shivers to run down the boy's spine then he whispered..

"I'm.. Trying... To...get out of here baby boy where did your mind take you?!" He said as shade of pink washed over the omega's face.

Without a word Tae moved to the side allowing the alpha to get through. Jungkook smirked and left leaving to blushing omega all by himself .

"what were you thinking Kim Taehyung? Why did you actually think that he would k-ki-kiss you? What's that?" He asked himself then his eyes caught a red looking cloth on the couch, he went toward it and
picked it up.

"why did he leave his tie here?....and there is no way am gonna give it to him after he humiliated me!" He threw it back on the couch and was about to leave when he stopped and turned around looking at it then picked it back up.

_____________

"why are smiling like that did something
good happen?" Hoseok asked his brother after the younger came back.

"huh? Did you say something?" He said clearly he didn't hear what his brother said.

Hoseok laughed at his brother's stupidity then said "alright I got you Mr. Inlove!" Jungkook chuckles then he glanced over the table in front of him.

Tae came back a couple of minutes after jungkook and went to sit beside his best friend.

"where did you go?" Jimin said as soon as the boy came back "what happened?" The boy next to him blushed madly at the question.

Tae said nothing but instead he looked toward the table across from them to only find Jungkook looking at him while smirking. He immediately looked down embarrassed.

"oh~ so that the reason!" He said once he
looked at the place where Tae looked at then looked back at his blushing friend.

"shut up jimin!" He whispered to the boy then took a sip from the wine shyly looking down right after.

A week and a half later

"Jin is finally coming!" Taehyung was excited to see his best friend and so was the boy in front of him.

"it's been so long I really want to see him!" Jimin then whispered "what if he's pregnant?"

"well we have to find out!" They both giggles then they immediately turned to look at the woman sitting on the couch across from them reading a book

The woman glanced at them once she noticed them staring at her "what the matter you two? You look like you're up to something not good!" She said then put
her attention back at the book.

"Eomma~!" He said as he got up going toward her and sitting down beside her on the couch followed by jimin.

"Auntie can we go to see Jin? He came back today!" Jimin excitedly spoke as he sat down on her left said while Tae sat on her right hugging her.

"yes eomma pretty please!" He said with the most adorable smile and his big doe eyes.

"it's you who planned this right Tae?" She
looked at her son then said "y'all can go but you said it yourself they just came back! And they're a newly married couple they need their time alone!"

"you're right auntie, but it's not like we'll
bother them plus namjoon-hyung will be going to work so Jin will be all alone by himself!"

"fine but y'all can go tomorrow not today ok?" He smiled at jimin, while Taehyung was mad looking at his mom smiling and laughing with jimin.

"why do you always agree with jimin but when I say something it's always a 'no'?" He pouted causing both his mom and jimin to burst into laughter.