• 21 - Protect •

They looked at where the grandfather was looking and found Jungkook holding Tae in his arms, Hoseok holding y/n by her waist, Mr Jeon with his shoulder bandaged, Namjoon and yoongi looking for their mates and finally Minjae looking around for his son

Mrs Kim ran toward her son wanting to hold him in her arms to know if he's hurt or not. "Tae~" just when the omega heard his mother's voice he asked Jungkook to let him down.

He ran into his mom's embrace both sobbing into the hug. "Oh thank goodness you're safe.." she sighed with relief kissing her son's head.

Jin hurried toward his mate worriedly, "NAMJOON!" he called with teary eyes as he ran into his mate's arms. Namjoon hugged him tightly with his head snuggled into the boy's neck. "I missed you so much baby.." he kissed their mate mark.

Jimin came right after Jin with Hyunki in his arms, he smiled seeing Yoongi's face and just as the pup saw his dad's face he wanted to get out of Jimin's grip.

"APPA.."he cried as Minjae ran toward him and took him from Jimin's grip. After Minjae thanked him, Jimin hugged his mate.

"I'm glad you're back..." the omega softly whispered in the alpha's warm arms.

Y/n stood there looking at the sweet sight in front of her but Mrs Jeon surprised her by pulling the girl into a tight hug.

"Goodness I was really worried about you..." she said then pulled away from the hug. "You're not hurt are you?" Y/n looked at her confused before she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"She's alright now mom...calm down" Hoseok said ruffling her hair.

"Jungkook.." Kook turned his head after hearing his name. "Mr Lee.." he said walking toward the old man.

The granddad shook his head "call me grandpa..since you and Tae are mates of course." he looked at his grandson that now was hugging his grandma.

"Tae.." The old man called for the omega catching his attention. Taehyung looked at them then wiped his tears as he answered.

"Yes Papa.." he got up shakingly.

His grandfather took his and Jungkook's hand intertwining them together. "Since your father isn't here, I'll say it for him!Jungkook, I want you to protect my grandson at all cost...and that goes to you too Tae!

You're going to take care of each other! I know you're not married yet but marking counts as marriage for us!" Tae looked at him shocked, "so does that mean we're not going to get married?!" Jungkook chuckled as everyone burst into laughter.

"You're going to get married but right now isn't the right time!" Taehyung nodded his head and looked down. He felt Jungkook's thumb caress the back of his hand before his other hand snaked around his waist.

His grandfather's hand was long gone and the way Jungkook pulled their bodies made the omega's breath hitched.

It didn't take long before their lips crushed on one another. The peck was quick but nice as the omega blushed and looked down.