• 2 - Flirting •

Hate is a common thing around the world

Hate is a common thing around the world. And disliking someone is a normal thing, I mean you wouldn't be able to love everyone in your life.

But... Hating your own mate is a huge problem in this society! Not having a mate means that you don't have someone to protect you!

You might say 'I don't need a mate I can protect myself by myself I don't need anyone to protect me!'

It's easy to say but hard to do! Many omegas male and female said that and didn't find or accept their mates are dealing with the consequences!

Many alphas with or without a mate would attack an omega once they're in heat!

Thousands of omegas had been kidnapped and been impregnated even at a young age!

But some omegas are blessed with a loving and caring family that would do anything to protect them from any harm!

_______𖨆𖨆_______

"hello" the man answered the call that was coming from his car. (You know the car that you can drive and answer calls because it was connected to the car)

"jungkook when are you gonna come
the Kims are on their way?" His mom asked.

" yes mom I know I'm on my way?"

" is your brother with you?" She asked again.

" no hoseok is with his girlfriend!" Jungkook replied.

" aishhh tell him to come to the
family dinner or y'all father's going to be
angry with him!"

" ok I got it" he said and was about to hang up when his mom talked again.

" jungkook"
" yes mom?"

" Taehyung is coming over as well so don't start anything I want to have a peaceful dinner, got it?"

" sure thing!" He smirked.

" ok then take care"She then hang up.

" great he's finally back....it's going to
be the best family dinner ever!" He said to himself and continued driving.

____________

"Please come in!" The servant said bowing as the Kim family entered the pack house.

"Welcome...you're finally here!" Mrs Jeon smiled and shook hands with the couple the looked at Tae surprised as he spoke.

"Hello auntie!" He said tucking a hair strand behind his ear.

"Oh Taehyung I could hardly recognize you! You look gorgeous!" Mr and Mrs Kim smiled at her.

"Thank you...umm I heard that Jimin and Jin are going to be here!" He spoke shyly.

"That's right, there in the living room...come in!" She led the way.

They went to the living room where Jimin and his parents were there, Jin and his parents, Namjoon and his parents, and Yoongi and his parents were there as well. Taehyung ran towards Jimin and Jin right after noticing them  and hugged them.