• 3 - Vacation •

"why did you want them to go?" Yoongi said taking a sip from his the strong alcohol

"simple....so we can go with them!" He said shrugging as the cold drink washed down his throat.

"you really can't stop annoying Tae?!" Namjoon looked at him impressed.

"how can I?...you didn't stop annoying Jin and now both of you are getting married!" He chuckled, "and you would have an extra honeymoon with Jin so don't complain!"

"you're really planning to go their with them, huh?!" His brother said with raised brows.

"you know me damn well..... you will see Mr Kim would call us to go after them once they leave!" He smirked to himself.

"how are you so sure?" Yoongi looked at him kind of liking the younger's plan.

"you'll see!"

"why are you smiling like an idiot though?" Hoseok asked a bit annoyed at his brother's face.

"did you just see how he looked today? He's so fine!" He sunk down in his seat remembering the omega's pretty face.

"control your hormones!" Yoongi said as the other alphas laughed with him.

"shut up...don't act like you don't do the same once you see jimin!" Kook teased him.

"he's special!" The alpha defended himself .

"Well my Tae is special too!"

"yours?" Namjoon raised his brow and smiled teasingly at the younger.

"you're so confident!" Hoseok laughed watching his brother's annoyed face.

"I'll make him mine and you'll see!" He smirked.

____________

"uhnnn" the omega woke up when the
sunlight hit his eyes, "I didn't change, haaa!" He sighed annoyed after he saw himself still in his clothes, and made his way out off bed then went to take a shower.

"I guess this looked fine!" He looked at himself in the mirror, happy with what he wore then went to the dining table.

"good morning" he said as he saw his parents sitting in their dining room.

"good morning honey" Mrs Kim said after seeing her son.

"good morning" his father said look away from the newspaper.

He kisses both of his parents on
the cheek and sat down in his usual chair.

"I..I'm sorry about yesterday... I just
wanted to go out with them for the last time since Jin's getting married!" He looked down, "I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of everyone!"

"don't worry about that sweetie we also made a big deal out of it, right honey?" Mr Kim said after putting down the newspaper looking at his wife.

"you're right and about the 'vocation' you can go with them-" she was cut off by her son.

"really!" He said excitedly jumping up and down.

"but!"

"but?" He complained, sitting back down as he heard his mother continue.

"yes 'but'....you're only going there for two
days, promise?" She smiled at him.

"yes I promise....I swear I would listen to jimin and Jin hyung!...thank you so much!!"

He went and kissed his mom and dad's head and was about to go to his room until he was stopped by his mom.

"where do you think you're going?"she asked confused sipping her orange juice.

"to tell jimin and Jin that I'm going!" He smiled, playing with his hands due to the excitement.

"you need to finish your breakfast first!you haven't even started...they can wait!"

Tae went back to his seat and started to eat his breakfast as his smile didn't leave his face

____✈︎ Vacation ✈︎____

"finally we're here" Taehyung said excitedly as he jumped on the couch.

"it's gonna be so fun!" The omega said jumping next to him.

"I know!" The elder omega sat down on the couch together with them. "what do you want to do?"

"lets go to the beach!" Tae smiled sheepishly high-fiving Jimin.

"I'm going to change my clothes!" Jin stood up as the other omegas followed after him.

"me too" Jimin ran to his room not forgetting to take his suitcase with him as Taehyung followed straight after going to his room.

They all went to their rooms and changed their clothes then came down to the living room.

"let's go!" Jin said taking his beach bag with him, that contained sunscreen, sunglasses and towel.

"ok!" The omega's said in unison.

They left the house and since the beach isn't far from the house they rented for their short vacation. They were there in no time.

"Tae catch!" Jimin threw the beach ball for Tae to catch it but the wind suddenly blows the ball and Tae stepped back to catch it and then-

"Ughh!" Tae bumped into a stranger making him fall face first.

"I'm so sorry are you ok!" he said to the man he bumped into, worried this guy might get angry with him.

"it's fine baby!" The guy stood up dusting his beach shorts.

"Jungkook?"