• 4 - Silent Treatment •

"why the hell did you invite them over?" The youngest omega asked from the couch as groan left his lips

"well..namjoon is my fiancé! So why not?" Jin blinked at Taehyung after hearing these words.

"I know that...but you didn't have to invite the three of them!" He looked at him, or more like glared.

"why are you mad about yoongi coming?" Jimin spoke with a pout, eating his chips.

"well I'm not talking about your boyfriend
here!" Tae rolled his eyes and turned his body way from the two.

"he isn't my boyfriend so shut up!"
Jimin said blushing while stuffing his face with the snack.

"oh they're here!" Jin got up from the
couch and went to open the door after hearing the door bell ring.

"uggghhhh~" Tae sighed as he throws
his head back annoyed about the alphas coming over.

"well...hello!" Jungkook greeted as came to the living room with a smile on his face.

Tae rolled his eyes as he looked away, taking chips and stuffing his mouth.

"what's with that attitude baby boy?"
He came and sat down next to Tae, with a raised eyebrow.

"oh you were talking to me!" He faked a smile then looked away not bothering to look at the alpha next to him.

"Tae come help us cook!" Jin said trying to break the tension between the two.

"if I burnt the food it's not my fault!" Tae stood up and followed Jin and jimin to the kitchen.

"how come you still don't know how
to cook?" The second eldest omega said as he was dicing the vegetables for the food Jin is preparing.

"when I was at Nana's house she kinda taught me how to cook! But it was hard so I would go out every morning before she wakes up and buy breakfast and say that I made it myself!" He giggles putting a carrot in his mouth.

"well you still need to learn! What are you
going to do if you get married and still don't know how to cook?" Jimin chuckled as he dried the vegetables.

"he will be the one cooking!" He laughed chewing the carrot down.

___________

"I told you that omegas don't like a pushy type of an alpha!" Namjoon said brushing his hair back.

"ok...now doesn't he not like any type of an alpha!" Jungkook huffed since he's not understanding how to make the omega like him.

"I mean..he rolls his eye when ever I talk to him! Damn...why is this so frustrating?" He scratch the back of his head with a frown on his face.

"then what about not talking to him!
Well bet you can't do that....try to make small comments instead of talking a lot with him! That's what I do with jimin and it kinda works!" Yoongi said shrugging.

"fine...I'll try I guess!" He leaned back in the couch as he thought more about what the older just told him.

"let's go see if they're done!" Namjoon stood up and went toward the kitchen to see his mate.

"alright!" Kook stood up and followed the two.

__________

Namjoon came from behind Jin and back hugged him. "what are you making?" He whispered in his omega's ear.

"woah~ you scared me!" Jin said as a faint color of pink cross his face, making the alpha chuckle.

"just get a room already!" Tae said annoyed as he was rinsing the lettuce.

"leave them be! why are you bothered
by that?" Jimin turned around looking at Tae as everyone laughed.

"who said it's bothering me I just said 'get
a room'!" Jin was as red as a tomato as he was keeping his head down while cooking.

"is the food done already? I'm starving here!" He said as he glanced at jimin, flustering him. "i-it's almost done!" He glanced back and yoongi the set his attention back to the food.

Tae took a glance at Jungkook after noticing that he wasn't his usual self or you could say acting weird because he isn't talking to him.

They finally finish cooking and after the ate it was already night time! So Namjoon kissed Jin and said goodbye, yoongi wrapped his right arm around jimin's waist and gave him a light kiss on the cheek then whispered 'thank you for the food'!

But..Jungkook didn't do anything!

Taehyung felt something off by all of this. 'What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like that? This is sooo~ weird! Doesn't he usually would want to stay over! Or he wouldn't stop annoying me!'

'What happened to him?" He was looking down the entire time. As the alphas left without him noticing it.

"Kim Taehyung why are you still standing there?" Jimin asked the boy as he started to look around then asked.

"did they already leave?" He asked
as the small male laughed at him.

"hahaha~ they left when you were in your own world!" He said from the couch as he went through social media.

"no seriously jimin! Don't you think that Jungkook was acting weird just now?" He came and sat down beside him on the couch.

"what because he didn't annoy you! I don't get you do you want him to annoy you or what?" He teased the younger.

"you guys go to sleep!" The older omega yelled from up stairs.

"ok!" They yelled back as they got up and went toward their bedrooms after Jimin teased Taehyung more as they made their way upstairs.

____________

Days passed and it's already the wedding day! Everyone was happy to see the couple say their vows!

"Do you take Kim Seokjin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" The priest asked the alpha with a smile.

"I do!" He smiled at Jin as Jin smiled back. Holding the omega's hands in his.

"Do you take Kim Namjoon as your lawful
husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" The priest asked again as he looked toward the omega.

"I do!" He said then they put the
rings on each other. Both smiling as they did so.

"now I announce you as husband and husband, you may kiss!" Namjoon quickly pulled his now husband by the waist and crashing their lips together.

The crowd cheered, and their mothers were sobbing as they clapped happily for their sons.

𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚗 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara