"Did you hear about the Yule ball?" You ask him apprehensively.

"Of course, why?" He replies which makes you frown slightly, surely he would've asked you by now if he had known? You shrug it off and continue to talk mindlessly to your boyfriend.

-

The next day comes around faster than you anticipated and now you find yourself sat in the very front of the house stands.

Louis is whizzing round the pitch well above your head just observing the game and of course, trying to find that bastard snitch.

Every time a player of the opposite house or bludger comes towards him, you wince and bury your nose nervously in the warmth of Louis' quidditch jersey.

But of course, after a couple of seconds, you open your eyes again and he is sat just as cockily on his broom as he was before.

Madame hooch blows the whistle as soon as the golden ball is caught in Louis' hands making you stand up immediately and cheer as loud as you possibly can for the boy you love.

Like every other game, you run down and out onto the pitch to congratulate him as always, but this time he doesn't come down to meet you.

Instead, he remains in the air as other members of your house, and others fly up from the stands and the grounds creating a Picasso like paining of four colours in the sky.

You stare up in amazement but your jaw drops as you realise what the people were doing.

They were writing out:

'Will you be my date to the Yule ball y/n'

Merlin knows how Louis managed to harvest all the people required to spell this but that thought doesn't even cross your mind as Louis flys down to the ground next to you and takes you in his arms.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

"Of course it is!" You shout at him, close to tears with how overwhelmingly happy you are as cheers sprout up from everyone in the crowd.

Oh the advantages of being head boy...

-

You pace around the room over and over again and every time you pass by the mirror, you take a look at yourself just to check if you are comfortable with your appearance.

Make up:

(With the blue/ purple dresses, if not those then what ever you want)

Hair:

Soon enough, you decide to just brave it and so you begin to walk down the halls thanking everyone who compliments you on the way

(PLAY MUSIC AT THE TOP NOW NOW NOW! PLEASE I STG PLAY THE MUSIC IT MAKES IT BETTER YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE)

The sound of music fills your ears blissfully accompanied by the sounds of your steps as you walk down the many steps and finally, the steps Louis told you he'd meet you at.

Still hidden by the walls, you pinch your eyes shut and have a short pep talk with yourself.

"It will be fine, you'll be okay, you look great, dancing is easy, it will be fine" you say, reassuring yourself before braving it and stepping out from the security of the wall.

As soon as you do, Louis' eyes meet your own like magnets, automatically drawn together.

His own eyes automatically widen at the sight of you and his jaw drops lower to the ground as you walk down the steps just a few inches infront of him.

"I- uhm wow you look, you l-look incredible honestly, so so beautiful my darling" He says looking at you up and down.

You feel a familiar heat spread across your cheeks as you thank him politely and compliment his suit.

He then offers you his hand which you take and he guides you towards the dance floor.

Hand in hand, you twirl around the dance floor with your dress flowing around you, Louis continues staring at you, not believing that he could ever be so lucky as to have you by his side.

Suddenly, he pulls you closer to him and whispers in your ear "look up" the close proximity of him giving you goosebumps but you look up none the less.

Your eyes shimmer with wonder and a childlike innocence in awe of the charmed ceiling. Snow is falling down and evaporating just a few feet about your heads creating the most dazzling effect of a snowstorm in the sky.

"Thank you for being mine y/n, seriously. I love you." He says to you with a smile on his face and the most adoring look in his eyes.

You smile and lean into him so your lips brush his "I love you too" and finally pressing your lips onto his with as much passion and love as you can.

-

OMG CUTE.

Requested by: stcrolinediaries  I hope this was good! 💜

I'm curious to read back some of my imagines cause once I write them I don't read them again so please comment your favourites so I can read them back !! X

Anyway so yesterday I was talking about 49k and 24 hours later I'm talking about 53k what the heck. I love you so much.

Wattpad really be messing with the comments so I can't see them all so I'm sorry if I don't reply.

Do you realise it's me (the author) replying to you or just another reader because I had a full on conversation once with someone I thought was normal person but it was the author lmfao.

Anyway, requests?

I love you beautiful babies💜

Any of you read Duplicity by @happydays1d ? I can't wait for the update tonight like I'm gonna cry.

Any way I love you byeeeee

Also I think this is the longest one I've written lol it took me like two hours

Oh and my last imagine from yesterday got 500 reads in 21 hours what on earth