Chapter 86

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 86
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Vomment xoxoxoxo
Alec's POV

"It was great to talk to you, your sovereign grace, and an honor to hear of your wife," I say to Michael Hawthorne, Nysa's dictator grandfather. It was indeed an honor to have this man open up about his wife, who is dead and he talks about her like she was by his side. A woman who sounded just like Nysa, physically and personality wise. I asked him if he ever married again, after all he lost his wife at the age of twenty five. He openly told me the truth, he's had many whores but never ever even thought of the ridiculousness to marry another woman. None of them were as appealing as his wife though, none of them were as wild and loving as his wife. He spoke wonderful of her, with this honor and pride, and with a smile on his face. He told me why he never chose a son or a grandson for his title, and I'll never forget those words.

"Men are that, men. You never know if the woman you're fucking will kill you, but you don't care because we have brutal needs. I didn't want a male for my throne, weak for women and thirst for war. I wanted a woman on my throne, women have no weaknesses, in my opinion. They're smart, with dragon voices, and they have power over men like mothers over their newborn pups."

He also explained the mysterious reasons why of all females in his family, he picked the youngest and the most petite. He picked Nysa out of hard working women who could carry fifty pounds of cocoa over their heads and have seen war right in front of their eyes. Of all of them, he picked the little baby with the cubby pink cheeks.

"I wanted my Catalina reincarnated in a throne, because it was never me on the first place, she spoke to my ear and I did as I was told. When my rebel daughter told me she was pregnant of a Ferreira I was about to kill her, but I cooled down, took a deep breath, and acted like I never heard. And then, I saw my Catalina's hands on my shoulders and I swore I could see her again, standing behind me, and she told me to see our granddaughter. So I did, I went and when I saw Nysa I knew that I had my Catalina back. When that little, chubby, smiling baby grabbed my finger and started playing with it, her eyes were deep brown like melted gems. The next day I visited her again and I carried her sleepy chubby pink body on my arms. When she woke up her eyes were green, as green as a forest. That's when I knew this is the girl I've been waiting for, this is blood of my long lost wife."

I've seen it happen on the most random moments. When we took a bath together she would enter the bathtub with brown eyes. From one second to the other, her eyes were green. When she was saying her first Russian words with my mom she was laughing with brown eyes. And then, when she turned around my mom gasped and I knew she saw it, green eyes. Whenever she'd cry her eyes weren't brown or green, they were hazel, a mind blowing combination of green and brown layers. And it's such a prominent color, it's not a green that looks like brown, it's a green so bright and vivid it's like an opaque neon green. The first time Vickie saw it change colors she asked if that was a genetic mutation, Nysa had no idea what she was talking about. It happens often, in the blink of an eye, her eyes change color. I've seen it from close when we make love, the pecks of her dilated eyes would become green, eat out the brown, and fully green when she'd come.

I take a deep breath tapping the steering wheel of my red Ferrari. I shouldn't be thinking about her coming, that would really undo my wires. This is the longest we've been apart, four weeks. Just the mere thought of her causes an uncomfortable boner. I swallow hard at the rushing memories and thoughts, I miss her in every way, and I can only think of her as the solution to my problem. I swerve to the right and park my car by the woods. I hit the emergency brake and walk out closing the door behind me. Looking down I groan in annoyance, go back inside the car and take a sweater to wrap it around my waist. I make my way out to the sunny day and cross the lonely street into some random shop.